• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I see there is a lot of unclarity on what makes a Usual Suspect on this forum.

Anthropological studies have delivered the following insights.

How to recognize a Usual Suspect:

Character traits:
Edgy, contrarian, know it all, seen it all, said it before. Will frequently remind people they knew/seen/said it. Depending on available evidence, they also never said it nor anything like it.

Strongly rooting against most decisions/signings, often changing goal posts and setting standards highly unlikely to be achieved to guarantee victory.

Often debate player traits unrelated to football. (Ex-)Players deemed unworthy for the shirt become gods when agenda requires.

Adamantly sticking by agenda (can be years) unless other suspects change agenda or evidence exposes them. After which Suspects will often make a full 180, denying involvement in previous agenda, claiming victimization.

Habitat:
Can usually be found agreeing with/praising other suspects or laying traps/ganging up on so called bums in player performance/transfer rumors threads.

Members can occasionally disappear for months, often announced in advance with reasonable notice.

Kryptonite:
Evidence/stats

Drug:
Bums, Midgets

Confirmed Casualties:
@Slartibartfast
@marktobias

Note:
You do not become a Usual Suspect, you are born one.

Confirmed suspects:

7-C47-EB24-7-AE7-4-F30-8-E56-6-F49-D78905-A2.jpg

Suspect burner accounts currently under investigation.
:rofl:

say yes

forum master baiter
Would love Coutinho here. Joga Bonita at the carpet baby.
giphy.gif

You can ignore me? I think Coutinho and Willian are terrible signings.
Willian and Coutinho are poverty signings.
There is no vision. Another 6-8 finish next year.

The people who wanted Coutinho will blame Arteta next season when **** hits the fan.
Coutinho was so good that Liverpool went up levels after replacing him.
Most players would improve our attacking options, doesn’t mean we should sign them, Coutinho is a bum.
Coutinho is a bum.
Only a crack whore would want Coutinho.
His wages are too big, the loan fee is big, and then his transfer fee is big.

Don’t think we can afford all that. More than that, he’s an atrocious footballer.
You want bums like Coutinho for 60M at 28 years old. Horrific stuff.
Because he’s rubbish.
Still though, Coutinho is a bum.

You also wonder if it’s business sense to keep paying for these loans. Mari, Soares, Coutinho etc is pushing 20m in loan fees, without wages.

With wages you’re looking 30M. You can sign a player with that.
Coutinho isn’t a top footballer, no debate to be had. 1 great season in his career.

People talking about his him shooting from outside the box, he rarely scores, and that’s the last thing we need. We need someone who knits up play more than anything. He isn’t that.
With the loan fee, you’re pushing 500K a week investment into a player who shoots from 35 yards 3/4 times in a game and does nothing else.
Barcelona are a disgrace, how the hell did they invest so much into an absolutely terrible footballer like Coutinho. Dembele too, another clown.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Gotta put a positive spin on things now my boy Arteta is running the ship, keep up.

Bet you’ve deleted all those Emery/Raul posts from early last season? I saw one quoted the other day where you were linking the people who wanted Arteta to Wenger.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This is really bad. I kept scrolling and scrolling waiting for the evidence to end. :lol:
Stick by it though, he’s had 1 top season in his career, struggled badly otherwise. Nearly 30 now, not wanted by Barcelona, Bayern, any top
English club.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Character traits:
Edgy, contrarian, know it all, seen it all, said it before. Will frequently remind people they knew/seen/said it. Depending on available evidence, they also never said it nor anything like it.

Strongly rooting against most decisions/signings, often changing goal posts and setting standards highly unlikely to be achieved to guarantee victory.

Often debate player traits unrelated to football. (Ex-)Players deemed unworthy for the shirt become gods when agenda requires.

Adamantly sticking by agenda (can be years) unless other suspects change agenda or evidence exposes them. After which Suspects will often make a full 180, denying involvement in previous agenda, claiming victimization.

Habitat:
Can usually be found agreeing with/praising other suspects or laying traps/ganging up on so called bums in player performance/transfer rumors threads.

Members can occasionally disappear for months, often announced in advance with reasonable notice.

Kryptonite:
Evidence/stats

Drug:
Bums, Midgets

Confirmed Casualties:
@Slartibartfast
@marktobias

Note:

Confirmed suspects:

Probably best post of the transfer season.

It'll be hard to top this.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Character traits:

Habitat:

Kryptonite:
Evidence/stats

Drug:
Bums, Midgets

Confirmed Casualties:
@Slartibartfast
@marktobias

Note:

Confirmed suspects:

Returned to that page just to like it

amigo

Seriously though, I don’t rate him, never have. I’ll take him on loan I guess but even that’s hard for me as I don’t believe in the loan system for a big club like Arsenal.
Funny how a little team like Bayern don't seem to mind it. And whi did they loan?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Funny how a little team like Bayern don't seem to mind it. And whi did they loan?
I don’t know? Didn’t Coman have injury problems. They don’t want to keep him though.

Also we have Dani on loan, should a club like Arsenal really have two on loan starters?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
His two most recent follows on Instagram are Auba and Martinelli

TinFish

He'd be great if we got rid of Özil. Having him on loan will help us push further up in the league and Europa. Once we establish ourselves again then we can look at top quality permanent signings. I'd like Dani as a permanent signing prior to this however.

I don't understand how a club like Arsenal don't do loans. Who do you expect us to sign? Lee Cattermole? We are Banter/Meme FC. We are not a tier 1 club, we are essentially the laughing stock of modern football. We have a lot of work to do first before we can be truly recognised as a great club again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom