• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Coutinho is just a smokescreen for Aouar btw

We're probably talking to several players, who we bring in probably depends on pricing and sales. Whats impressive is how little we've actually heard about potential transfers. It feels like outside of Raul nobody lets the press or anyone else know.... like other than Willian we've heard very little solid info on the targets from the English media.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Untitled.jpg

Martinelli is a bit further down, I don't see Auba...

My bad I was just looking at mutual people

Screenshot-20200816-001129-2.png

lomekian

Essays are my thing
If you are gonna post videos about good football, least post the better version...

Watching that is like stumbling across old letters from the lost love of your life. So much joy, but a sense of loss.

If the club hadn't botched so many incoming and outgoing transfers 2015-2019, Wenger might still be here and we'd deffo still be top 4. At least Willain is a player who can bring some of that interplay football back a bit.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If not getting this guy gives us even a 50% chance of Aouar then I am all for not signing him.

One man will service us for years or sold on for a lot of money while the other will give a year on loan or 2-3 years (if we sign) of quality with no sell on value.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Doesn’t really take a genius to figure out we could get Coutinho whenever we want (if we wanted to).

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Doesn’t really take a genius to figure out we could get Coutinho whenever we want (if we wanted to).

Disagree. He's going to start looking appealing to a lot of clubs the longer we leave it. Koeman might even want to keep him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom