• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Pretty sure this serves as a warning for Edu too. He’ll have to distance himself from Kia if he doesn’t want to be investigated.

Why? If everything is above board why would he need to? So far it seems like Raul is gone for a deal that didn’t involve Kia.

Tom349

Pretty sure this serves as a warning for Edu too. He’ll have to distance himself from Kia if he doesn’t want to be investigated.

Not really. Kia and Edu are obviously using each other but unless the deals are dodgy and they're getting cut out of them then they have nothing to worry about. As it stands Kia has a number of clients who are experienced and easily available while Arsenal have a lack of experience within the squad and a few roles within the squad to fill and the relationship between Kia and Edu makes filling those roles convenient.

If the rest of our transfer business is essentially Gabriel, Partey and Aour then it becomes quiet evident that Edu main business will have nothing to do with Kia and his clients.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Why? If everything is above board why would he need to? So far it seems like Raul is gone for a deal that didn’t involve Kia.
That’s why he needs to be careful though, club is clearly looking to what’s going on with the transfers. They‘ve started with the Pepe deal, who knows where it ends? I suspect Edu will distance himself from Kia in the near future but we‘ll see, maybe I‘m wrong.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Edu have to start to get few sales going really need funds available to help us in some good transfers

Bloodbather

Established Member

Has anyone here seen Moussa Niakhaté from Mainz play? Seems to fit the profile perfectly as a LCB but I haven't seen any links with him.

Bought him as the LCB in my Arsenal save in FM 20, hence the real-life intrigue.

SK Lation

Has anyone here seen Moussa Niakhaté from Mainz play? Seems to fit the profile perfectly as a LCB but I haven't seen any links with him.

Bought him as the LCB in my Arsenal save in FM 20, hence the real-life intrigue.
Has plenty of talent but still far away from being first choice at this level. Not a standout in Bundesliga, maybe he never will be. That'd be hit or miss and I'd tend to 'miss'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom