• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Interesting. Yeah I figured out we'd be after Partey, Cellabos and Gabriel but the forward is a new one for me. I thought we would be more interested in an AM instead.

Might be a LW, AM as well, I assume - could be a bit lost in translation.

Maybe a real CF, if Laca really leaves. Think there's a good chance, but it's not dead certain yet.

Besides, it does not what AM thinks, Arteta rates Nketiah highly and has Martinelli coming back + JJ touching the first team, we've got a lot of strikers.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Might be a LW, AM as well, I assume - could be a bit lost in translation.

Maybe a real CF, if Laca really leaves. Think there's a good chance, but it's not dead certain yet.

Besides, it does not what AM thinks, Arteta rates Nketiah highly and has Martinelli coming back + JJ touching the first team, we've got a lot of strikers.

Also if you make the team more creative players like Nketiah and Martinelli should be able to score regularly whatever happens. The problem would be if we stayed at the level of creativity we had this past season, then you’re needing young strikers to be extremely clinical in front of goal. So fixing the midfield and the creativity behind the strikers should allow us to go into the season without signing a Lacazette replacement.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Targets after Willian seem to be -

Gabriel
Partey
Aouar
Forward if Laca leaves.

Would be a pretty insane window and was my ideal window a few weeks back. Especially with those two midfielders.

The fact we've made bids for the two mids makes me happy, let's just hope we can make sufficient sales to fund everything.

In the end Gabriel, Partey and Aouar would cost around £120M. Not a lot when you think about it and when you think about our sales could easily match that.

Makavelii

Gabriel
Partey
Aouar
Forward if Laca leaves.

Like your optimism but may be getting your hopes up a little too high there.

Unless Arteta has somehow got the board to completely rethink their strategy, then I don’t see this happening.

I think Gabriel and Partey are realistic if we move some other players out.
Aouar only if we sell a lot of our deadwood players for decent value which isn’t going to happen in this economic climate.

ChefMan21

Gabriel
Partey
Aouar
Forward if Laca leaves.

Would be a pretty insane window and was my ideal window a few weeks back. Especially with those two midfielders.

The fact we've made bids for the two mids makes me happy, let's just hope we can make sufficient sales to fund everything.

In the end Gabriel, Partey and Aouar would cost around £120M. Not a lot when you think about it and when you think about our sales could easily match that.
If we end up with a window of Gabriel, Partey, Aouar, Willian, Saliba, and someone like Dybala or Edouard - plus deadwood outs to fund it - I reserve the right to lose my ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom