• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Roma Interested now according to corriere dello sport because they couldn't buy Smalling.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Roma want a lot of our players. Mkhi, Torreira and now Sokratis.

:lol:

Why are we attracting all these broke Italian teams?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Roma seem have problems or just don't want to pay 20M euros for Smalling. Sokratis probably will cost only 5M and he got alot of experience in italy before so he wouldn't mind to go there but i'm sure will have pay part of his wages.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I always liked Sokratis, seemed to have a hard nut mentality that we had been lacking. Having said that he's gone downhill this past season and Arteta clearly has no plans for him. He's one I expect us to be able to shift, also Holding will probably go.

SupersoakerArsene

Sokratis is decent defensive. But he can't pass. Get him out for 5 a 10 mil and buy big **** Konate from Leipzig!
Also get rid of Holding or Mustafi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom