• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Roma Interested now according to corriere dello sport because they couldn't buy Smalling.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Roma want a lot of our players. Mkhi, Torreira and now Sokratis.

:lol:

Why are we attracting all these broke Italian teams?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Roma seem have problems or just don't want to pay 20M euros for Smalling. Sokratis probably will cost only 5M and he got alot of experience in italy before so he wouldn't mind to go there but i'm sure will have pay part of his wages.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I always liked Sokratis, seemed to have a hard nut mentality that we had been lacking. Having said that he's gone downhill this past season and Arteta clearly has no plans for him. He's one I expect us to be able to shift, also Holding will probably go.

SupersoakerArsene

Sokratis is decent defensive. But he can't pass. Get him out for 5 a 10 mil and buy big **** Konate from Leipzig!
Also get rid of Holding or Mustafi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom