• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
9-B0-D5-AA5-D5-B9-4-DD8-87-CD-CC6-F0-E108-B8-D.jpg

“Ei Google! Procure bumsquad

Bumsquad, translated as "Bundões", is a group in AM (Arsenal-Mania, not Atetlico Madrid) comprised of posters and directly oposed to The Usual Suspects.

Here are some other topics you might be interested

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I'm 5"9-5"10. It is apparently average but recently I've been questioning that not gonna lie. I see so many 6 foot + people, and even tall girls.
Yeah I'm somewhere inbetween 5'11 and 6'0 and I swear I'm barely above average height.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Think this is done and dusted. Would be very surprised if he doesn’t come.

If he would indeed choose Napoli, I reckon we should go all out for Alaba. He would take us up levels right away and think he could be convinced if Bayern win CL. He’s been there for a decade and won like everything. He’s looking for a new adventure and he is/was a fan of the club. Sell him the project of taking us back to the top.

Honestly, now I kind of want Gabriel to go to Naples...
Lmao David Alaba is not going to waste time on a project. Going team winning league title each year and competing for CL titles to a rebuild project lmao. Come on now let's get real.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yeah I'm somewhere inbetween 5'11 and 6'0 and I swear I'm barely above average height.
Tall people are just more prominent visually which lends people to think there are more of them. I'm 6'2 and most people I see are shorter. Every now and then, I'll see someone taller. Tallest person I've ever met was probably around 7'2 or so - poor fella was just trying to sort out his post and people just kept gushing over how tall he was, he looked exasperated :lol:.

Tallest woman I met was Jade Johnson - an Olympian, she is 6'5!

Manberg

Predator
Is Covid getting in the way of this? With the self isolation rules on returnees from France I'd imagine discussions are taking place over zoom.

GunnerShy

Tall people are just more prominent visually which lends people to think there are more of them. I'm 6'2 and most people I see are shorter. Every now and then, I'll see someone taller. Tallest person I've ever met was probably around 7'2 or so - poor fella was just trying to sort out his post and people just kept gushing over how tall he was, he looked exasperated :lol:.

Tallest woman I met was Jade Johnson - an Olympian, she is 6'5!
I saw Andrew Bogut at a nightclub many moons ago.

Mate walked past him who is about 5'10" and he looked like Peter Dinklage in comparison

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Players don’t want to go to Napoli because it’s a ****hole. I remember a docu with Mertens where Napoli officials asked the cameraman not to film on their grounds because it looked so old and ruined. Shiny fresh Arsenal always wins.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Players don’t want to go to Napoli because it’s a ****hole. I remember a docu with Mertens where Napoli officials asked the cameraman not to film on their grounds because it looked so old and ruined. Shiny fresh Arsenal always wins.

Have you ever been to Italy?? Granted the infrastucture is poverty but everything else, food, weather, women, parties is superior to England/London.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Can't say I know a great deal about this lad, but from what I've seen he looks very athletic. Likes to play out from the back which suits us too. Hopefully we get this over the line so we have 2 CB's we can be excited about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom