• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Who's the player?
The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
Said it a few months back. Thiago Silva on a free for a few years would be a savvy bit of business.
I don’t think so, you want to put a 36 year old who is going to struggle with the pace and power of the PL next to either a clown in Luiz or a kid in Saliba? Car crash stuff.

PSG would’ve offered him a new deal had they thought there was much more football left in him, he doesn’t want to leave, he’s being forced out.

Shalmaneser V

I don’t think so, you want to put a 36 year old who is going to struggle with the pace and power of the PL next to either a clown in Luiz or a kid in Saliba? Car crash stuff.

PSG would’ve offered him a new deal had they thought there was much more football left in him, he doesn’t want to leave, he’s being forced out.

He doesn’t have to be an automatic starter. He’ll bring experience, leadership, winning mentality, and another old head to help guide the youngster like Gabriel and Martinelli. He also speaks French which will help somebody like Saliba.

He’s shown in the CL that he can still cut at the highest level. If he’s willing to take a significant pay cut, he’s worth pursuing in my opinion.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He doesn’t have to be an automatic starter. He’ll bring experience, leadership, winning mentality, and another old head to help guide the youngster like Gabriel and Martinelli. He also speaks French which will help somebody like Saliba.

He’s shown in the CL that he can still cut at the highest level. If he’s willing to take a significant pay cut, he’s worth pursuing in my opinion.
I see your POV, but I don’t buy it. Think our squad is rubbish enough without adding another old Brazilian. Leonardo isn’t even discussing a new contract with him, it’s thanks and bye.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
In other news I’ve given up all of hope of getting a date with Jorja Smith.

I read a comment on the main Everton forum from one of their fans. He said it would be a big draw to play for Ancelotti because he has coached some of the best CBs ever and he’d also get to play with Brazil’s brightest new star :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I read a comment on the main Everton forum from one of their fans. He said it would be a big draw to play for Ancelotti because he has coached some of the best CBs ever and he’d also get to play with Brazil’s brightest new star :lol:

Place is a hotbed of delusion. Every year they say they’re going to finish above Liverpool :lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Have you ever been to Italy?? Granted the infrastucture is poverty but everything else, food, weather, women, parties is superior to England/London.
Yes I have. All fun and games until a mobster approaches you while you’re having dinner with your wife. Give me the roadmen with knives in London everyday of the week bro.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
From the compilations he seems to be the aggressive type of CB, so lets hope Saliba can be the calma calma one and we might have a new Per-Kos partnership, but with much bigger potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom