• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
Please guys, don't try talking yourselves into believing Draxler would be a decent signing in 2020.

If they want Guendouzi, straight cash, simple.

We've got enough problems clearing out or own deadwood without taking PSG's cast offs on massive wages.

Yep, forget it. GDeep left a decent comment to not dismiss it out of hand, but the more one looks into it the more there is to dislike.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

If PSG wont pay up we may aswell not bother, the market is gash. Roman and Lampard playing a blinder.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Draxler in exchange?

tenor.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
How lucky do you have to be to receive a transfer ban, make £140-200M in sales and then everyone gets hit by a Covid 19 market.

Everything has fallen perfectly for Chelsea. They've hardly spent any money net this summer.

We just want 20-30M for one of our players pls :lol:

GunnerShy

How lucky do you have to be to receive a transfer ban, make £140-200M in sales and then everyone gets hit by a Covid 19 market.

Everything has fallen perfectly for Chelsea. They've hardly spent any money net this summer.

We just want 20-30M for one of our players pls :lol:
You say that, but who have they bought for cheap?

Perhaps Liverpool would have bought Werner.

Otherwise I don't think they've actually benefitted from it?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You say that, but who have they bought for cheap?

Perhaps Liverpool would have bought Werner.

Otherwise I don't think they've actually benefitted from it?

I think £62M is cheap for Havertz and £37M is cheap for Ziyech. In fact £50M is very cheap for Werner as well.

Chilwell was very overpriced. But chelsea haven't spent anything really.

Finesse

The kid has football in him and has an attitude problem. With is age we can tame it. Arteta can man manage that and bring the footballer out of him. He is a top talent and has demonstrated that since he joined. His attitude is the odd case with talents within that age. RVP was one and he was given help and he challenged himself to be the player he became. We should keep him and give him a clean slate and chance to redeem himself. As fans we have to help him too. Xhaka did worst and is back in the team. He showed he wanted it and Douzi can prove that too..If he does then we have a player. Next season we cannot keep taking Ceballos on loan , Douzi should step up.

I would keep him in the team unless we get 40M . Period. No point in taking cash plus Draxler. We have Pepe , Willian , Saka all capable of starting on the wings. Why do we need Draxler?

Unless Arteta is completely done with him as far as player / manager relationship is concerned and there is no way back / or player is not humble enough to work back into the team etc...we should keep him or 40M.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
This is his mentality, he thinks he's a star already!
The problem with Guendouzi is no doubt he's talented but he's not talented enough to cover up his bad attitude that would convince clubs to take a gamble and sign him. He doesn't possess the talent that Havertz, Aouar, Camavinga does. If he had, he would have been famed for what he's capable of doing and not his bad attitude.

You can have a terrible attitude but at the same time the talent to smokescreen it and become one of the most sought out players. Luis Suarez is a perfect example

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The problem with Guendouzi is no doubt he's talented but he's not talented enough to cover up his bad attitude that would convince clubs to take a gamble and sign him. He doesn't possess the talent that Havertz, Aouar, Camavinga does. If he had, he would have been famed for what he's capable of doing and not his bad attitude.

You can have a terrible attitude but at the same time the talent to smokescreen it and become one of the most sought out players. Luis Suarez is a perfect example

I agree, he thinks he's way better than he is. He's definitely had some good games but he's also had moments of arguing with refs when it doesn't even involve him and generally putting us at risk of going down to 10. Other teams see this too, this is his unattractive side, highlighted by 8 yellow cards last season, and he didn't even play it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom