• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I mean given the lack of interest the best thing for the club is probably to heal the rift and get him to sign a new contract. At least then you might get something decent for him in a year or two if we ever decide to sell him and he performs well. Or you just keep him.

I said this a while back. A new contract makes the most sense now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Other clubs always accuse Arsenal of 'derisory' bids but you look at Guendouzi and Lacazette being offered for Auoar/Partey and it's not so bad compared to this. The likes of PSG and Juve are doing the equivalent of offering Sokratis or Lichsteiner in a deal.

I don’t rate him at all, but on paper Draxler is a 26 year old German international with still a big reputation. Very respectable offer.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don’t rate him at all, but on paper Draxler is a 26 year old German international with still a big reputation. Very respectable offer.
5 years ago, he was one of the best young player in the world and I dare say, on the level of sancho but he made a career **** by going to PSG.

If I remember correctly, Wenger wanted to turn him into a striker. Interesting to see how that might have turned out

GDeep™

League is very weak
5 years ago, he was one of the best young player in the world and I dare say, on the level of sancho but he made a career **** by going to PSG.

If I remember correctly, Wenger wanted to turn him into a striker. Interesting to see how that might have turned out
He hasn’t developed at all, not sure you can blame that on PSG. He reminds me of Rabiot.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Do we ever need a player with Draxler's profile? To be honest, I don't know what he is go in.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Massively out of favour with Tuchel, but has been starting a lot for Germany in recent times, usually as an inside forward. Maybe there's something there with him. Would be quite underwhelming dreaming about Aouar and ending up with Draxler.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Draxler :lol: it's not 2013 guy is awful.

Give us 25-30M and he yours can't believe a club richer than UAE man city do swaps

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Draxler? I wouldn't even know where to begin with that, feels like he's basically been out in the wilderness for years. I don't even know what position he plays these days.

Iceman10

Established Member
If PSG were to roll this into a deal with fair valuation of Bellerin at the same time I might give it a second look. Otherwise I haven’t really taken anything as standout from Draxler over last few years and he should have been having e a field day there at PSG with their forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom