• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,636

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I assume he's possibly going to be third choice from now on since macey wants to leave so badly. (When we get a replacement for Martinez)
I'd just get an old guy, like a Schwarzer or someone reliable. Not that Raya dude, he doesn't look all that to me at all.

Okonkwo as 3rd choice could be on the cards but it's really out of left-field because of how long he's been out for. Nobody even knows what he was sick with so we don't know what kinda condition he's gonna be in but if he can pick up where he left off in the U18s/U23s that will be good. Very tall, very promising and good reflexes for his size. The club have rated him for a really long time and fought hard to get him to sign pro.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
-----------------------Leno-----------------------
-------Saliba-------Holding------Tierney------
Bellerin-------------------------------------AMN
---------------Xhaka---------Ceballos-----------
-------Pepe-----------------------------Auba-----
----------------------Lacazette--------------------

Maybe Saliba and Holding will change. Would prefer a 4-3-3 with Willian as 10 of course.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Goes against when some poster told me that Arteta doesn't have fixed starters in the team.

Arteta showing inexperience here. Or maybe he is tricking the media and us.
Don't understand this post so here's a picture for you
62b72af19f794cc72711df4cb86ba3fd.jpg

[/SPOILER

Don't understand this post so here's a picture for you
62b72af19f794cc72711df4cb86ba3fd.jpg

[/SPOILER

Two of my favorite animals! Puffin who I only do catch a release now because I don't believe in eating free animals unless its a deer who I like to shoot sometimes.

And gods favorite predator. Cats are unreal. Such a majestic creatures.

Reactions: A_G

Iceman10

Established Member
-----------------------Leno-----------------------
-------Saliba-------Holding------Tierney------
Bellerin-------------------------------------AMN
---------------Xhaka---------Ceballos-----------
-------Pepe-----------------------------Auba-----
----------------------Lacazette--------------------

Maybe Saliba and Holding will change. Would prefer a 4-3-3 with Willian as 10 of course.

Imaginative with limited options and sticking with the formation at the back which I think we have to here. If Tierney is used like that would still prefer Saka on the outside of him.

Iceman10

Established Member
Any chance playing 433 tomorrow?

Leno
Bellerin Holding Saliba Tierney
Xhaka Ceballos
Pepe Saka/Willian Auba
Laca

Holding plus Saliba debut in a flat back four for season opener away probably is not a good way to work Saliba in. Risky, but tbf, no ideal options with the players that are available.

nick gould

Based on the pictures, the starting line will most likely have

Saka.....Auba......Willian

Ceballos

Tierney... Gabriel.....Holding......Bellerin

I have not seen the rest but I can safely say Xhaka will be in there. And the final one may be a defender, Winger, or midfielder based on the formation. You heard it here first. Gabrel and Willian are starting.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Can't remember the last time we had so many good forward options. Think Willian starts tbh. These are the sort of games we very much lacked creativity in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom