• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,648

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal's injury record is horrendous. But buy 8 CBs and you can guarantee we'll always have a couple fit. Maybe there's actually method behind the madness.

Liverpool have three senior CB's and some academy kids, and they have no problems. We have eight senior CB's and an injury crisis.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Super excited for this one, the gf and I just got our new away kits the other day and we are both going to get up at 7:30am (Canada) so I pray to God we win. Not too fussed about who plays, however, I want to see Willian start!

Iceman10

Established Member
Looking forward to the start of the season. Hopefully this one will be easier to understand and to feel a logical connect with tactics and selections. Things just became so disorientating with Emery chopping and changing game to game that at times have to say I felt totally lost following it all.

Ashybashy86

Looking forward to the start of the season. Hopefully this one will be easier to understand and to feel a logical connect with tactics and selections. Things just became so disorientating with Emery chopping and changing game to game that at times have to say I felt totally lost following it all.
We moved on from Emery ages ago. Join us, won't you? :lol:

On a serious note, we've been playing with more coherence and belief recently. Long may it continue.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Interesting to see how this pans out. Suspect Fulham will defend deep and there won’t be too much space in behind. The kinda game where you need one or two in midfield who aren’t afraid to shoot. We can’t keep relying on Auba to bail us out.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
auba ...............laca ..........pepe

.......................willian
.................xhaka...ceballos

Tierney holding saliba bellerin

or

auba......laca....pepe

saka..xhaka...ceballos..amn

...tierney holding saliba

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
auba ...............laca ..........pepe

.......................willian
.................xhaka...ceballos

Tierney holding saliba bellerin

or

auba......laca....pepe

saka..xhaka...ceballos..amn

...tierney holding saliba

Maybe the back 4 actually. There's an outline of a box under his finger, possibly for a 10.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thought we were gonna win 3-1, now that I know Emi’s out and Leno’s in though...changing it to an easy 3-0 victory for The Arse.

COYG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom