• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,792

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Luiz only out for 4 weeks. Saliba Gabriel Holding Tierney then until he returns

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Difficult to predict a starting 11. We now have so many options going forward. I think Arteta will still want that extra stability so we'll go with a similar tactic to the one that worked so well against Liverpool.

Leno
Bellerin - Saliba - Holding - Tierney - AMN
Xhaka - Ceballos
Pepe - Laca - Auba

Although Willian, Saka and Eddie could easily start in place of Pepe/Laca.

Honestly we have so many quality options going forward now.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Feel like this game goes one of two ways...Either we're 3-0 up at half time and absolutely coast to victory or it's a dull affair when up pops Mitrovic to bully our CB's and rocket in a 94th header for a 0-1 scoreline.

Hopefully it's the former. Let's lay down a marker performance and score, straight off the bat this season. COYG

Chaoz_Enigma

Martinez
Bellerin. Holding Saliba Tierney
AMN-----Xhaka-----Saka
Pepe---Nketiah---PEA

Xhaka to tug into left CB to facilitate passing. Imo laca will start as nketiah was involved in the Eggland youth set-up. Ceballos to replace AMN though....cant see AMN in midfield when Ceballos is in the squad.

Chaoz_Enigma

I havent seen Fulham play at all last season. Not sure if they will do a low block on us or not. Might be tough if they do low block all the time and do counter on us. But tbh i don't know Fulham at all so I am not sure what kind of personnel they have and what kind play will they play against us.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
At the back Emi to play. Anything else is wrong unless he's injured.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Going to stick my neck out and say we'll either win, lose or draw this one. Expecting someone to disagree . . this is AM.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Martinez
AMN Saliba Gabriel Tierney
Xhaka Ceballos
Pepe Özil Willian
Auba​

None of that 5 at the back crap, sexy football, 2-3 win imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom