• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21: Gameweek 1

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Delighted with the results so far as it keeps at the top of the table :)

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I like this Everton team, will be interesting to see how they do.
They've completely rebuilt their midfield. Dangerous team now. But I still don't think they're competing for the title.

jgirolami

Ehz7xf5XsAAToM5
To be fair. Everyone must pull that face once they’ve signed on that dotted spuds line.

Iceman10

Established Member
Didn't expect Mourinho meltdown to start already

Mou and Levy are in collusion of fraud against the fans really. Neither have ambition and are propping each other up. Not sure what is going on at Spuds. Thought they were making big profits, but maybe there is stuff related to the new stadium that means they can’t spend big to fix their declining squad.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Last season Everton's midfield was pretty ****. So they bought a completely new one. Day 1 an away win against a top 4 side and clean sheet. Who'd have thought it?

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
But Mourinho was without Kane, Son, Bergwijn and Sissoke. That is the reason why he was forced into defensive, negative tactics.

Oh wait..he had a full squad this time. Wonder who he will blame this time.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Last season Everton's midfield was pretty ****. So they bought a completely new one. Day 1 an away win against a top 4 side and clean sheet. Who'd have thought it?

Sp**s isn't a top 4 side. They'll do worse this year than last.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Not really keen on Zaha being added to this Everton side - you only joke about those midtable clubs until they actually become annoying.

Ancelotti isn't to bad, their squad looks actually decent.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom