• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21: Gameweek 1

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Listening to Ancelotti is like listening to Wenger, charming guy.

And the obsession of English journos about the "physicality", "intensity" and "pace" of the PL always cracks me up.

They think it's literally non-contact everywhere else. I mean James played for Bayern Munich, in a league that's just as fast and physical as the PL. Cazorla and Silva never even needed any real adaption period and they're both tiny, same with Mata. It's absolute nonsense.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Listening to Ancelotti is like listening to Wenger, charming guy.

And the obsession of English journos about the "physicality", "intensity" and "pace" of the PL always cracks me up.
Have to sell news papers in the Midlands and up north... I find it funny also, but they have to write what the buying public wants to hear so you get some of this. Same with the "we do not dive" rubbish. Still, all journalists play to their audience and it is more or less the same in most places. Good if Ancelotti replies like he did. Think it is time to move on from that trope.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Got a picture? I don’t have pasty white skin, I’m tanned so you better not be comparing me to someone who’s never been near the sun ever.

skysports-aaron-ramsdale-bournemouth_5068226.jpg

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I'm more similar to Ceballos/Aouar skin tone. Alexis as well.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom