• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
You don't compare world class player to hot prospect Sancho who was miles ahead of Bolagun sold for 8M guendouzi who was already playing first team football sold for 7M. nobody will pay us 15M teams aren't that stupid.

Gnabry only played 10 senior games for us and we’re all raging that we let him go for £5m. There has to be a price tag on potential talent.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This forum is hilarious sometimes.

"Wtf why are we accepting that for him that's way too low"

*Arsenal set higher prices for talent*

"Wtf why is the price set that high its ridiculous"

Set the price high and come down say £5/6M, pretty simple. Sheff Utd will probably end up paying £10M inc add ons.

Solanke went for £20M, Balogun is a far better talent, refusing to sign obviously. Not being given opportunities. £15M valuation is fair.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Liverpool would've gotten Bournemouth to play 35 million pounds for Balogun, ngl.

(this is sarcasmn btw)

Manberg

Predator
This forum is hilarious sometimes.

"Wtf why are we accepting that for him that's way too low"

*Arsenal set higher prices for talent*

"Wtf why is the price set that high its ridiculous"

Set the price high and come down say £5/6M, pretty simple. Sheff Utd will probably end up paying £10M inc add ons.

Solanke went for £20M, Balogun is a far better talent, refusing to sign obviously. Not being given opportunities. £15M valuation is fair.

:lol: You were one who kept saying we got what players were worth.

I kept saying we should sell for higher prices and I just said it’s right that the club set a £15m valuation.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Another Zelalem looks like

Fans watch highlight reels of these guys playing in the dead U23 league and then think they’re the next big thing. Sure they’re all talented but that doesn’t mean they’re going to make it. Look how hard Nelson is finding it and he was our star pupil (so to speak).

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I highly doubt that. Solanke debuted for Chelsea under Jose, had a reasonable loan spell for Vitesse and was a force for the England U20 and U21 teams.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Fans watch highlight reels of these guys playing in the dead U23 league and then think they’re the next big thing. Sure they’re all talented but that doesn’t mean they’re going to make it. Look how hard Nelson is finding it and he was our star pupil (so to speak).
I like Reiss a lot but you’re right. The expectations for him are too high. At one point he was being compared with Sancho

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
:lol: You were one who kept saying we got what players were worth.

I kept saying we should sell for higher prices and I just said it’s right that the club set a £15m valuation.

Don't twist what I said. Both the conversations we've had on this were you saying -

Don't take anything less than 40M for AMN.
And...
Bellerin is worth 50/60M.

I've said multiple times I'd take £30M for either one and that is their going rate. I've also mentioned us getting top money for Iwobi and Ox in the past whilst you say we ALWAYS get lower fees for players, which simply wasn't true.

At least we can agree on the Balogun fee.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Don't have a problem with us asking for £15m initially. It's a negotiating stance, not a price we really think we'll get for him for.

We'll probably end up getting £7-9m for him. I don't think that's an outrageous sum even with 1 year on his contract considering he's highly rated and a lot of decent clubs seem to be taking an interest in him.

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
2.jpg

this freak claiming Burnley are interested but now he's deleted it. Balogun doesn't seem like a Dyche player.

Manberg

Predator
Don't twist what I said. Both the conversations we've had on this were you saying -

Don't take anything less than 40M for AMN.
And...
Bellerin is worth 50/60M.

I've said multiple times I'd take £30M for either one and that is their going rate. I've also mentioned us getting top money for Iwobi and Ox in the past whilst you say we ALWAYS get lower fees for players, which simply wasn't true.

At least we can agree on the Balogun fee.

I stand by what I said. The Iwobi and Ox deals were ok in hindsight but we’ve been bullied on fees of other players such as Fabregas, RVP, Sanchez etc who went for a fraction of their worth.
No I wouldn’t accept less than £30m for AMN or £40m for Bellerin.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I stand by what I said. The Iwobi and Ox deals were ok in hindsight but we’ve been bullied on fees of other players such as Fabregas, RVP, Sanchez etc who went for a fraction of their worth.
No I wouldn’t accept less than £40m for AMN or £50m for Bellerin.

Different times, different markets, different structure, different people in charge. We were offered £60M for Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom