• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

GDeep™

League is very weak
They’ll finish top 8, but it’ll be the most dead top 8 finish ever. Atleast we had the excitement of a new manager last season.

Sp**s look tired, bored and dull. This energy comes from Jose.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Not that I have followed his situation that closely, but he seems to get niggly injuries, nothing major.

On form, him Kane and Son will potentially rip some teams apart, even top teams.

They'll play 10 or less games together imo.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What do you mean? Kane and Bale have averaged 40 games plus in recent years. Neither have had major injuries.

Both missed 14-16 games last year. Kane has played ~2500 EPL minutes per season in last two years, 2/6 seasons have been over 2600 minutes. Bale has played over 1800 LaLiga minutes last time in 14/15.

So.. yeah... :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Both missed 14-16 games last year. Kane has played ~2500 EPL minutes per season in last two years, 2/6 seasons have been over 2600 minutes. Bale has played over 1800 LaLiga minutes last time in 14/15.

So.. yeah... :lol:

They average 40 games plus a year for many many seasons. I’m not going to start breaking down minutes with you.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

They average 40 games plus a year for many many seasons. I’m not going to start breaking down minutes with you.

Minutes tell much more than "games". You can play 1 minute and it is a "game".

I looked at the stats, and you talk from your...

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

Yeah don't go that route with him.

He even manages to make Lacazette to look as good as Auba with those noncery points per minutes stats.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom