• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Lyon missed out on CL and need to get some players out but obviously not everyone important.
Also zero news on ins and outs in the last few days o_O
we dont have long left

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
should be fun next couple of weeks
Plenty of ins and outs to talk about
will we become like united fans and united stand if we dont get either Aouar or Partey or will AM survive
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Lyon missed out on CL and need to get some players out but obviously not everyone important.
Also zero news on ins and outs in the last few days o_O
we dont have long left

Thing is although Aouar is one of their best players and an academy product, Lyon wouldn't be too worried about losing him. They have Guimaraes and more importantly the academy prospects Cherki and Caqueret coming through in midfield. Lyon will want a good price for Aouar and they're right to demand that, but in terms of the sporting cycle it's probably the right time for him to leave to provide space for the next academy products to develop.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Thing is although Aouar is one of their best players and an academy product, Lyon wouldn't be too worried about losing him. They have Guimaraes and more importantly the academy prospects Cherki and Caqueret coming through in midfield. Lyon will want a good price for Aouar and they're right to demand that, but in terms of the sporting cycle it's probably the right time for him to leave to provide space for the next academy products to develop.
Yep Cherki looked great yesterday
also they are in for Paqueta
They will happily sell for a good price

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Age does not mean experience at top level. :lol: Aouar is in a league of his own compared to Puig on that department.

Whilst I agree Aouar is currently further along in his development it means absolutely naff all. Aouar could come to the PL and flop, Puig could come to the league and excel.

I believe both have a world class level ceiling, hence why I said Puig is a great alternative. Would also allow us to definitely get Partey due to many reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom