• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Doesn't have to start every game, but he has so much quality for someone so young, and there's no guarantee we keep Ceballos after this season. Barca fans are in meltdown...

"someone so young", you make it sound like along that other guy's Fabregas comment like he was 17 years old. :lol: He is not.

Sure if we can get him for cheap why not, but we need to aim for proven players like Aouar & Partey.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We lacked athleticism in midfield and also guile in midfield/attack. So yeah desperately need both.

Especially when Tierney is out, he offers so much from the left and from deep.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Feel like physically again we were a bit bullied tbh, we seem to suffer against them sh*thouse teams who smash in crosses and use their big lanky lard ass up front to do something.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Feel like physically again we were a bit bullied tbh, we seem to suffer against them sh*thouse teams who smash in crosses and use their big lanky lard ass up front to do something.

Thought Gabriel dealt with most things very well, puts his body on the line and not scared to get stuck in. Kola and Holding are big issues though.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think he's fantastic, even defensively. I really think Partey could take Xhaka's place as well, but hoping his performance tonight was just a blip.

Performances like that make me go off Xhaka. Passing range was so off but then most of our team was off in the first half.

On paper and on a consistent basis I think Partey and Ceballos would be our best most well balanced pairing in a two man midfield. Pray we get him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I understand the fate of Aouar Partey depending on sales but we done nothing and all these guys still here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom