• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Look at the injuries we have and then look at who is being left out. Players like Özil, Torreira and Guendouzi won't be in the squad all season if they stay.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I predicted this a few weeks back and @HairSprayGooners thought I was trolling.

Can’t see us getting Partey or Aouar imo. I think it’ll be Gabriel, Willian, Ceballos (loan) new GK and maybe one under the radar signing like Soumaré.

4/10 window if that’s our business.

Why would we get an under the radar signing and not one of Partey/Aouar when its not a money issue?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Can’t see us getting Partey or Aouar imo. I think it’ll be Gabriel, Willian, Ceballos (loan) new GK and maybe one under the radar signing like Soumaré.

All depend if players go as i said to you in other thread we have 31 players can't add Aouar Partey until 4 of first team squad go.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Why would we get an under the radar signing and not one of Partey/Aouar when its not a money issue?

Can’t see us agreeing a deal with that stubborn **** Aulas, he has a fetish for dragging deals out similar to Daniel Levy and De Laurentiis. I don’t think it’ll happen in the final weeks that’s just my take on it.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Didn't think you was trolling :lol:

Also dont know how that's a 4/10 window but to each their own.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
"Ceballos and Xhaka] have been really good since I joined the club and [Elneny], every time he played, he deserved to play again today but I just wanted to rotate," Arteta said. "I thought it was a game where we were going to have to attack more the spaces and the way they defended, we wanted to create some situations with Dani there. But if we can strengthen the team, we are going to try to do it until the market is gone, but everything is still open."

"Depending on what happens with some other players in the squad, we are open. The market can surprise us. It can come for one of our players in a different position and then we have to react, like it happened with [Emiliano Martinez] (who was sold to Aston Villa this week for £20 million) so let's see what happens."

Ashybashy86

Can’t see us agreeing a deal with that stubborn **** Aulas, he has a fetish for dragging deals out similar to Daniel Levy and De Laurentiis. I don’t think it’ll happen in the final weeks that’s just my take on it.
Lyon need to sell players and Aouar wants to leave this summer. I think it will happen, but he'll squeeze a bit extra because he knows we're also desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom