• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Think we'll be forced to lower our value to sell don't think anybody will pay 25m for Torreira and 30m for guendouzi maybe Niles too.
Lacazette as well.. if it’s true Arteta wants him to sign a new contract then that’s very questionable because he doesn’t deserve it

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Do you think because we as fans are not in the loop on transfer dealings, that nothing is actually happening.

Get a grip, you arent that important to the ins and outs at Arsenal Football Club FFS.

15 days to go, we see the issues, the manager has spoken about them and there is time.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

This is a problem we know kroenke won't invest and we heavily dependable on sale of players that very little teams want and plus they in high wages i hope something will happen next 2 weeks.

Thought that was Swiss Ramble at first but then realised it was the bellends from the AST. This was before we signed Gabriel.....

His two big signings were Willian and Saliba :lol: The AST thrive on getting fans on Kroenke’s back so I’d pay no attention to what they “estimate”.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Thought that was Swiss Ramble at first but then realised it was the bellends from the AST. This was before we signed Gabriel.....

His two big signings were Willian and Saliba :lol: The AST thrive on getting fans on Kroenke’s back so I’d pay no attention to what they “estimate”.
Is that bellend part of AST? If he is then won't believe any words they say because this guy most negative guy in Arsenal twitter

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
He is always the guy the radio stations have on talking about Arsenal & AST issues. Has been for years.

field442

Trusted ⭐
He’s not wrong though tbh. These losses were expected. The decline in match day revenue is massive

Well he’s not wrong about the losses but his assumption of “nil player spend” is pure guesswork, just like when he said we couldn’t afford more signings and then spent €30m on Gabriel.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Well he’s not wrong about the losses but his assumption of “nil player spend” is pure guesswork, just like when he said we couldn’t afford more signings and then spent €30m on Gabriel.

I feel like football finances are incredibly complex and exist in a world outside of purely “profit and loss gives you x left over for players”.

Every year we see the same doom and gloom predictions about available funds which turn out to be dead wrong.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I feel like football finances are incredibly complex and exist in a world outside of purely “profit and loss gives you x left over for players”.

Every year we see the same doom and gloom predictions about available funds which turn out to be dead wrong.

I think these predictions work mostly in our benefit.

It's much better than the media saying we have enormous warchest.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
& its even hard to get a real grip after the fact!

no money in January 2019 only loans... drop 72m on a decent wide player... no money January 2020 only loans

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

People invest too much on football finances but all are guess work no football clubs will come out and tell media how much thier budgets how much revenue they made. Even Vinai admit that missing out CL won't hurt us financially but club in our size should be in CL every year.

field442

Trusted ⭐

Liverpool’s recent business shows this as well. They weren’t predicted to do anything this summer but have managed to sign Thiago and Jota for under £10m up front, by being creative with the way they’ve structured the deals. So when the AST are putting out **** like this it’s just to rile up the fan base.

They’ve no clue how the club might structure deals for players. Assuming that because we don’t have £50m we can’t buy a £50m player is ****ing stupid.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Liverpool’s recent business shows this as well. They weren’t predicted to do anything this summer but have managed to sign Thiago and Jota for under £10m up front, by being creative with the way they’ve structured the deals. So when the AST are putting out **** like this it’s just to rile up the fan base.

They’ve no clue how the club might structure deals for players. Assuming that because we don’t have £50m we can’t buy a £50m player is ****ing stupid.
But surely we have £50m.. night Even have you to £150m. But do we have to balance our books this summer and would be too late to do it next summer ?? In 2021, we’ll have a much healthier wage bill when Özil, Luiz and Mustafis contract expires. Those alone will get £540k a week off the wage bill so we’re getting £25m guaranteed from contract expirations only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom