• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 945,995
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I think they ready to let him go we need to make 45-50m bid. Jeff exit gone quite seem nobody want to pay 30m for him and Depay is going.
Biggest worry is that you come close to agreeing a deal, then Aulas makes it difficult at the last moment. Hopefully it doesn't come to that with Lyon's financial issues.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Biggest worry is that you come close to agreeing a deal, then Aulas makes it difficult at the last moment. Hopefully it doesn't come to that with Lyon's financial issues.
I think they made big loss also didn't Aouar already told Lyon he want to leave? I think we used to Aulas give him what they asking for 50m and they'll sell

Reactions: A_G

Ashybashy86

Good price .Welcome Aouar!
tenor.gif

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Anyway now that the facts are straightened, the point is that Aouar has captain qualities, and that is good for us to get leadership into our team.

It's surprising as he has only turned 22 in the summer, so has been a captain at Lyon at 21 years old.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don’t think he can because of how desperate they are. He chats a lot of sh*t but he doesn’t seem to be to unpredictable once a deal starts coming together.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom