• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 944,494
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You provided useless links as usual. Because somebody on talksport calls him captain, it doesn't make him that.

Depay is the captain.

TBH Depay was dropped and he was made captain in the last game he playerd IIRC.

Not interely inacurate.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I think Depay won’t happen tbh. Barca got to clear a lot of players out.

Ball might be in our court here.

Mmh, I mean, Barca cannot NOT buy a few players after selling - their fans would absolutely tear into them.

Messi also going to have a laugh here, if they get slaughtered 8:2 and don't get any new players

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Aulas should stop playing these games and just negotiate properly. There's clearly a deal to be done here.
I think they ready to let him go we need to make 45-50m bid. Jeff exit gone quite seem nobody want to pay 30m for him and Depay is going.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Mmh, I mean, Barca cannot NOT buy a few players after selling - their fans would absolutely tear into them.

Messi also going to have a laugh here, if they get slaughtered 8:2 and don't get any new players

They’re in masses of debt though. They’ll probably get a RB but they’re not going to be spending big.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You provided useless links as usual. Because somebody on talksport calls him captain doesn't make him captain.

Depay is the captain. In the CL when both started he wore the armband.

What links do you accept then? People can say that Depay is normally the captain, but no need to say Aouar hasn't been the captain too.

Clubs don't choose just anyone to be the captain, it needs certain qualities.

"Captain Houssem Aouar was shown a straight red card as Olympique Lyon bowed 2-1 to Montpellier in Tuesday’s Ligue 1 encounter."

https://www.goal.com/en/news/arsena...-red-as-lyon-bow-to/1wexvjmaowffkzw8oxwzoqzeu

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
What links do you accept then? People can say that Depay is normally the captain, but no need to say Aouar hasn't been the captain too.

Clubs don't choose just anyone to be the captain, it needs certain qualities.

"Captain Houssem Aouar was shown a straight red card as Olympique Lyon bowed 2-1 to Montpellier in Tuesday’s Ligue 1 encounter."

https://www.goal.com/en/news/arsena...-red-as-lyon-bow-to/1wexvjmaowffkzw8oxwzoqzeu

He was captain in that one game...

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom