• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What is great about Partey, is that according to Transfermarkt he has been injured for 6 games in his whole career. 6 games.

This is a guy you give a big contract to, not injury-prone players like Ramsey.
He’s like Auba!

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Twitter taking this well.

L7hmjyY.jpg

No7 shirt as well. Following in the steps of recent United legends Di Maria and Alexis Sanchez :drool:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Still think we needed to do much more this window, specially outs, but I'm just loving that we shafted Atleti on this one.

Aulas not being able to sell anyone is going to be great, specially since I've a feeling he'll lose Depay on a free.

Imagine if Lyon tank out on Ligue 1 again. He'll be forced to sell Auoar for the same COVID market price.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Seen enough of you hating on our legends.

I don't hate Ramsey, you're seeing things. I love him.

Just stating facts, and I was right that it would not be good to give him that big contract.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Say what you want about Raul but that different knock line was legendary. We really are Different Knock FC.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
What is great about Partey, is that according to Transfermarkt he has been injured for 6 games in his whole career. 6 games.

This is a guy you give a big contract to, not injury-prone players like Ramsey.

Mate, you've jinxed it now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, June 5

Benjamin Šeško is essentially top of Arsenal’s list of striker targets, but no official moves have been made yet [David Ornstein - The Athletic]

Arsenal have scouted Benfica midfielder Joao Neves, but nothing is advanced at this stage [Fabrizio Romano]

Left-back is an area of focus for Arsenal in this summer’s window [The Athletic]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom