• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Gunners1616

This is looking very scary. The guy looks like he's 40 y.o. Can't run, doesn't even try to dribble pass anyone. Even a goal would be too much to ask from him at this point.

I wasn't taking the 'retirement' jokes seriously from Chelsea fans but wow.

I tought he was at least good at keeping the ball but no so sure about that either.

I hope Nelson takes his spot if he doesn't increase his output.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Doesn't look good at the moment. I'm not going to criticise him yet though. Not really sure what our attacking plan is at the moment. If we can get a settled midfield with Partey and Elneny going then maybe they will be able to unlock our attack.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

You can kinda see why he starts ahead of Pepe admittedly, his give and goes are much neater, much more likely to give a 1 touch pass and he doesn’t think twice to whip a ball in from the right.

Pepe would stand his opponent up and slow the whole ting down.

Willian and Cedric was shocking business from the club though man I’m not even gonna pretend anymore. All that work to shift an overpaid Özil then to hire this guy I don’t get it.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
What gives this guy an automatic buy in in our team ?, really should not be being picked over any of our young offensive options such as Nelson or ESR on current form seems to be just getting his spot due to experience, but offers absolutely **** all except that.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

When he’s fully up to speed he’ll basically be like an Elneny on the wing which won’t be a bad thing but for the wages he’s on and the players he’s blocking it’s kind of a bad thing.

The criticism is a bit OTT though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
When he’s fully up to speed he’ll basically be like an Elneny on the wing which won’t be a bad thing but for the wages he’s on and the players he’s blocking it’s kind of a bad thing.

The criticism is a bit OTT though.
Fully up to speed from what? Did he get Covid or something?

He’s playing exactly how he was playing at Chelsea. We all watched him, every game was on TV after lockdown.

Newchange

I noticed Willians reluctance to actually cross the ball from corners. He’s always looking for the short option for some reason. It’s as if generating the power to whip it in is to much hassle for him. Strange one

Newchange

I do understand why he starts though. His ball retention and work ethic is better then both Pepe and nelson.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I do understand why he starts though. His ball retention and work ethic is better then both Pepe and nelson.

A better option than Pepe and Nelson but is he good enough for Arsenal?

No way.

Breezy

Makes me want to vomit seeing him out there in that shirt looking all half-arsed and finished.

Amaury Bischoff with an Afro.

Malky

Established Member
What is this guy going to be offering us a year or two down the line? Seriously. We're going to be paying him £180K a week to train with the U23s. Absolutely terrible signing at this stage, he's literally done nothing since opening day, not a thing.

GoonerJay24

This is what happens when fans force their clubs greatest ever manager out, and the people at the top start doing business with agents. We'd never of signed Willian under Wengers management.

What a waste of money! This is why Arsenal will struggle to be where they belong for another ten years.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yeah, like yesterday when he gave the ball away 10 times in the first half.

Saka came on and done more in 2 minutes. Even Pepe got a goal and an assist.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Won us our first game at Old Trafford in the league since 2006, with a brilliant pass for Bellerin to win the penalty...as the saying goes...

"If you love football, you love Willian!"

:drool:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I'm actually laughing so much at the reactions post Fulham now knowing how sh*t they are and how we got carried away. Feel to start quoting people but i'm not that petty. So much 'you guys were hating him all summer in your face' but I'm the bigger man.

Breezy

Won us our first game at Old Trafford in the league since 2006, with a brilliant pass for Bellerin to win the penalty...as the saying goes...

"If you love football, you love Willian!"

:drool:

As the other saying goes...

“When you think of garbage, think of Willian!”

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom