• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Moah

Won us our first game at Old Trafford in the league since 2006, with a brilliant pass for Bellerin to win the penalty...as the saying goes...

"If you love football, you love Willian!"

:drool:
'Brilliant pass'? What was so brilliant about that? It was just a typical short pass that wouldn't have made any difference was it not for Pogba's foul.

Manberg

Predator
I’m happy with Willian so far. Doing the job I expected him to do. Was not expecting world class for a free transfer. We needed him.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
'Brilliant pass'? What was so brilliant about that? It was just a typical short pass that wouldn't have made any difference was it not for Pogba's foul.
Finally someone said it! You would expect that pass from a League 2 player but from some posts you've got a feeling that Özil is back, splitting defenses for fun with his passing

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Fully up to speed from what? Did he get Covid or something?

He’s playing exactly how he was playing at Chelsea. We all watched him, every game was on TV after lockdown.
He’s playing **** right now, he’s not **** he’s decent. So there’s a little bit more to come from him.

Gooner1988TK

I have no idea why people can’t understand this guy has always been poor. His whole era of Brazilians shamefully threw away their heritage of samba football and they haven’t been the same since. 2nd, this guy had always been average, just a work horse like his boy Ramires. 3rd we have always gotten a bad deal from Chelsea. Gallas, Cech, willian, Luiz have all been poor whilst they had Cole and Giroud who both did well for them. Why the surprise and frustration here? He was average in his prime and is below average at a over the hill age. Nothing to see here at all.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I have no idea why people can’t understand this guy has always been poor. His whole era of Brazilians shamefully threw away their heritage of samba football and they haven’t been the same since. 2nd, this guy had always been average, just a work horse like his boy Ramires. 3rd we have always gotten a bad deal from Chelsea. Gallas, Cech, willian, Luiz have all been poor whilst they had Cole and Giroud who both did well for them. Why the surprise and frustration here? He was average in his prime and is below average at a over the hill age. Nothing to see here at all.
He’s part of the new era of Brazilians who are basically robots who can run all day, play various positions, do a good job, but have no sauce. Ramirez, Oscar, Willian, Fabinho etc. After Neymar there is no Brazilian star-boy, he’s maybe the last great Brazilian we’ll see for a long time.

These are all good players btw, just that Willian has had his day. He looks old now. People will complicate things though and write paragraphs about how he doesn’t lose the ball bla bla bla, there are millions of players who don’t lose the ball, not everyone is Pepe.

I also agree, signing from Chelsea has never worked out for us. I said all this in the summer.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Still sick btw, if my posts are not at their usual amazing standards or they don’t make sense or my spelling is off. Still kinda hallucinating.

Gooner1988TK

He’s part of the new era of Brazilians who are basically robots who can run all day, play various positions, do a good job, but have no sauce. Ramirez, Oscar, Willian, Fabinho etc. After Neymar there is no Brazilian star-boy, he’s maybe the last great Brazilian we’ll see for a long time.

These are all good players btw, just that Willian has had his day. He looks old now. People will complicate things though and write paragraphs about how he doesn’t lose the ball bla bla bla, there are millions of players who don’t lose the ball, not everyone is Pepe.

I also agree, signing from Chelsea has never worked out for us. I said all this in the summer.

I agree with everything except I have never rated Willian, Oscar or Ramires the Brazilian Kenyan lmao. Off post I never rated Pedro either, always thought that Barca team made him look good and was happy we got Alexis instead of him.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Still sick btw, if my posts are not at their usual amazing standards or they don’t make sense or my spelling is off. Still kinda hallucinating.
You’re doing fine. You deserve to talk your sh*t.

It was funny Willian temporarily putting egg on your face but how the whole forum came at you like that after the Fulham win was ridiculous.

You’ll have guys pretending they knew Willian was a bum the whole time now. Me I sh*tted on him I don’t care, didn’t like this signing in the summer, don’t now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
All our money should have went towards bulking up the spine of our team, we haven't had any semblance of something you could rely on since Kos and Per declined...and that's what we did, Partey and Gabriel look top quality.

Next summer we should hopefully be spending big on a striker talent that is very well rounded in his game, to bring the best out of Auba on the wing (Saka being the other winger in our attack most likely) Willian will hopefully not be close to a starter from next year on.

As for this season, it is what it is...maybe he will hit a good bit of form at some point for us, maybe Pepe or Nelson will step up and take his place, who knows really...let's see.

Moah

All our money should have went towards bulking up the spine of our team, we haven't had any semblance of something you could rely on since Kos and Per declined...and that's what we did, Partey and Gabriel look top quality.

Next summer we should hopefully be spending big on a striker talent that is very well rounded in his game, to bring the best out of Auba on the wing (Saka being the other winger in our attack most likely) Willian will hopefully not be close to a starter from next year on.

As for this season, it is what it is...maybe he will hit a good bit of form at some point for us, maybe Pepe or Nelson will step up and take his place, who knows really...let's see.
Lets say we sign another striker, it only makes this signing worse. When the new striker comes we will have Willian stuck with two years left in his contract.

I wasn't against the signing initially because I trusted Arteta would know the best and play him at the no 10 role. Sticking him in the wing is a lose-lose for everyone involved.

Manberg

Predator
Not all former Chelsea players have been disappointing. David Luiz has been a big success. Yossi Benayoun did well. Willian will do well for us too. I have confidence.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom