• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa | Sunday 8th November| 19:15 GMT| Illegal Streams

Who’s the better keeper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Have we seen us play worse than this under Emery? I can't remember. I've wiped that period from my memory, as I will this one.

sammy89

Let's be honest, the league is crazy competitive nowadays. Nowadays even relegation candidates have a real star or two

Ac3knight

Painful to watch this formation. Slow build up and just playing along the wings with crossing.

Not sure what arteta is trying to achieve here. Just play a 451 or 433 for God's sake - and get the strikers to make runs in behind!

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Ollie watkins has been an awesome buy for Villa, yet another talent that got away. Instead we play fatazette upfront.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

****ing shambolic performance - zero energy, no ideas, not a single half decent performance from anyone -Willian and Laca stealin a living, Auba going full Özil post contract on us - every Uyghur’s will probably be driving a gold Lambo tomorrow. Clownish.

Kav

Established Member
8 games, 4 wins 4 losses. Not looking good for Arteta. At this rate we wont even make Europa League. Bring back WENGER!

24 years of Supporting this club, this is my team and honestly sometimes i feel like i should stop for my own sake. The only thing Arsenal has done for me is bring misery and anxiety.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Been thinking a bit about mental health recently, especially with another lockdown and the dark winter months of working from home and never doing anything.

Do I really need this ****? Can I even stop myself from watching? Ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom