• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leeds United v Arsenal | November 22 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Why have we got no presence in the middle?

Three midfielders in a supposed 4-2-3-1 and there’s no one showing for the ball in the middle.

Strategy seems to be hump it to Pepe and Willian on the flanks and Inshallah.

Desperately need Partey and El neny back.

Partey goes without saying, top all round midfielder.

however these guys in MF today (less about Willock and more the other two) show how useful El neny has been for us this season. He doesn’t hide from the ball and is all over the place keeping it ticking, really has out performed these two and they should be ashamed tbh.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

That's why he is called Loco Bielsa in Latinoamérica. Is like crazy Bielsa. I am sure he has some kind of OCD
He would make Özil into the trequartista he looked like in his early madrid days.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
we are lulling them into thinking we are weak and luring them to attack us non stop..... and then we will pounce in the end on the counter. Arteta Ball

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
@BigPoppaPump If you want to read some non-fiction Chuck Klosterman’s IV is a really good read.

He interviews a lot of music people and some sports people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom