• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leeds United v Arsenal | November 22 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What really p!sses me off is that nobody’s angry any more. We’re bottom half of the table, let that sink in ffs. Our fans almost needed a straight jacket when we finished 2nd to Leicester. It’s mental.

Imagine wanting change then getting two bland Spanish Paella’s back to back.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arteta struggling for composure. Talking about what happened ‘after Pepe let the team down’. :lol: He’s turning into Mourinho. Attacking your players in public, whatever they’ve done, is a big mistake.

Polar Bear

Very boring and frustrating game. All we do is defend defend defend every Prem match. We just don't create chances, we are playing like Tony Pulis Stoke. Get stuck in, everyone behind the ball, make it hard for the opposition, work our socks off etc etc...

..But there is no flair at all, virtually no creation. Its really boring. We are bottom half of the league and many teams have played a game less than us. I'm not happy at all.

I know people will say 10 men, but we had 11 men for 55 minutes and we were doing the same tactics, and every other game we had no sendings off and still the same.. we badly struggle to create anything at all, its a huge problem.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Show me one person that didn’t want Simeone. I didn’t want Jose because I hate him as a person and I’m still loyal to Wenger’s legacy. He’s obviously a pedigreed manager. But hiring him, to me, would be a betrayal to Wenger equivalent to if he were to go to Sp**s.
I don't want Simeone. I hate his negative football. Look the team he has now and he can't make them play some offensive football. With those players he should be at the top of the league right now. He has a better team than RM and Barcelona

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Bro, potch would be our manager if that was his wish, he is waiting for United imo.
What? You think the board is going to kick Arteta after all that support and "he is the promised manager" stuff. Even if Potch asked for the job the would rejected him.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta on Sky Sports: "Considering how early we got Pepe sent off we have to take it. I never like a draw but in the circumstances it's a point. It is unacceptable.

"The first half there were two different periods. The game broke a bit, we started to give the ball away and led to them having the space to break. The second half it was a matter of defending well and staying patient and using the pace of our players in the space they were leaving."

On Bukayo Saka's chance: "It was the best chance in the game, I thought the keeper did well. The reality is they threatened a lot our box and we were lucky on some occasions.

"With 10 men it is a big disadvantage. I really liked the personality of the team when Pepe let the team down, how we stuck to do what we had to do and had a moment or two to win the game, but obviously it makes it really difficult."

On Nicolas Pepe's red card: "It is unacceptable. Unacceptable. At this level you cannot do it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom