• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leeds United v Arsenal | November 22 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I don't want Simeone. I hate his negative football. Look the team he has now and he can't make them play some offensive football. With those players he should be at the top of the league right now. He has a better team than RM and Barcelona

Fair enough. I stand corrected.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You’ll come around to it eventually just like Emery, Willian, Lacazette, Cedric etc.

Arteta with his lack of managerial experience and the poor decisions that were made prior to him taking over was always destined to fail.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
you shut up with your "deserved to be booed". What do you want, him to headbutt him? Talking is done on the pitch with the ball. Dont troll at this critical time.
Just shut the f*ck up. I want Xhaka to back his mate or stay the f*ck away and not get chummy with players that get yours sent off. He is the most gutless player I've seen to be given the armband.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Wasn’t on the Brendan Bandwagon but he’s so needed now.

Don’t care about his ego etc we need to go for him whilst he’s still attainable. Throw some cash at him and he’ll jump ship like he done when he was at Celtic.
Not being funny but I think that window has passed. He is at Leicester who are ahead of us. His next job is gonna be in Spain. I strongly believe he will be a future manager of either Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
You don't get sent off for having words. This is why Arsenal get bullied on the pitch.

Acting like a foolish child won't reverse Pepe's ban and can only lead to more bans. What is the point of it? What would you expect the Leeds player to say? Sorry and mean it? I'll never do it again?

It's utterly pointless.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Acting like a foolish child won't reverse Pepe's ban and can only lead to more bans. What is the point of it? What would you expect the Leeds player to say? Sorry and mean it? I'll never do it again?

It's utterly pointless.
Why do you think it'll lead to a ban? Is he assaulting him? And it's not pointless, it's showing passion for your club. I guess Vieira squaring up to Keane was pointless to you as well?

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Just shut the f*ck up. I want Xhaka to back his mate or stay the f*ck away and not get chummy with players that get yours sent off. He is the most gutless player I've seen to be given the armband.
nah...you just sense an opportunity to troll ...little hater...

as you said - Just shut the f*ck up

mpower2540

Xhaka instead of backing up his teammate is pushing Tierney away while he's got his arm around the player that got his teammate sent off. This is why he deserved to get booed by the fans
Classic case of player led narrative. If it was Xhaka doing the arguing people would be saying he’s lost his head and slagging him off for it but because it’s Tierney he’s showing steel and mentality for the fight. I hate all this”character” bollocks anyway, we lack quality more than character

Kav

Established Member
Should never play for the club again. 72m hes costs us. Has ****ed our budget up and has shown nothing. We will go onto lose this match and that's the end of this season for us.

Sick to the teeth of this club. Managers ****e. Players ****e. Everything about the club is terrible.

You do like to overreact don't you?

He’s an idiot mate I played amateur footy on Sunday vs guys that just got out of jail that morning with more brains than him.

You can tell how smart someone is by playing football with them? Tell me why you're not a billionaire and have made money off of this talent?

Wenger couldn’t beat league 2 side Bradford with first teamers.

Still with the agenda?

Anyway we were lucky to get a draw. Pepe will take the heat but we were not playing well before he got sent off either. I'm just glad this wasn't as bad as it was shaping up to be.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
nah...you just sense an opportunity to troll ...little hater...

as you said - Just shut the f*ck up
Yeah and you're just waiting to gag on Xhaka's balls as soon you get a chance don't you? Always find these white knights popping up everywhere when their little darling gets criticized.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

It's utterly pointless.

Totally disagree. Tired of timid players. This game is about of heart and character as well. Remember how Gallas wilted away at Birmingham? What about every time Pepe was clattered last season, none of our mob saying a word.

Have you never seen Bergkamp, one of the most gifted players ever to pull on the Arsenal shirt, give someone a sly stamp? I have, and it was a beautiful thing :lol:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Classic case of player led narrative. If it was Xhaka doing the arguing people would be saying he’s lost his head and slagging him off for it but because it’s Tierney he’s showing steel and mentality for the fight. I hate all this”character” bollocks anyway, we lack quality more than character

Bullshit. No one would've criticized Xhaka for that. Actually would've earned him some respect, and given a glimpse of that so called "leadership" he's famed to have. Instead he's just a little pretentious wimp who got wound up by his own fans and decided to throw the armband to the ground

Make

Player:Ødegaard
We really need a massive change on the team. I mean, in the next transfer window in January we need to sign 2 creative players if we want to change our situation, it's obviously necessary for us. Tottenham are winning everything, Leicester too, Utd also and how they started were awful and now they are upper than us. We are 11th and that's unacceptable for a team as us.

Arteta is trying to bring something new to the team since he signed with us, but now I see he's a little disappointed with the team because he's trying to change the things, the process and now he's lost. He doesn't know how to do that the boys change the mindset and attitude on the pitch.

In my opinion we aren't seeing the same Arsenal how we played after coronavirus and we won against City, Liverpool, Chelsea and during 2 months we felt like other team, close to be old Arsenal as a team that they want to win every match and trying to get the 3 points and it doesn't matter who is in front of you, you are gonna take the 3 points and you're gonna do everything as much as possible to get it

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We went from bullying players for playacting and cheating to putting their arm on the shoulder after the game and say thank you for getting us a man down. They'll get done again in the next game and they'll shake their hands and get on with it. And then they wonder why our players get labelled as soft

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Things to take from that **** show.

Leno was brilliant. One player who is play
You do like to overreact don't you?

You can tell how smart someone is by playing football with them? Tell me why you're not a billionaire and have made money off of this talent?

Still with the agenda?

Anyway we were lucky to get a draw. Pepe will take the heat but we were not playing well before he got sent off either. I'm just glad this wasn't as bad as it was shaping up to be.

No. Pepe doing that is unforgivable. He is finally given a start to prove himself and he does that. It's like your wife giving you a second chance after catching you bucking your ex wife only for you to start bucking your next door neighbour the very next day. That stupid.

I dont want to see him in the team again. Time to sell him and admit he was a huge mistake. Sometimes you have to hold your hands up and say we got it wrong and take the hit.

As for Arteta he has A LOT of work to do and sort out. And I don't know how he gets these players clicking. People say he needs his own players but he wont have 3-4 windows with results like this.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
our players labeled as soft used to get CL knockout stages and challenge for the title. Lets just put this "pashun" nonsense to rest.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Things to take from that **** show.

Leno was brilliant. One player who is play
We really need a massive change on the team. I mean, in the next transfer window in January we need to sign 2 creative players if we want to change our situation, it's obviously necessary for us. Tottenham are winning everything, Leicester too, Utd also and how they started were awful and now they are upper than us. We are 11th and that's unacceptable for a team as us.

Arteta is trying to bring something new to the team since he signed with us, but now I see he's a little disappointed with the team because he's trying to change the things, the process and now he's lost. He doesn't know how to do that the boys change the mindset and attitude on the pitch.

In my opinion we aren't seeing the same Arsenal how we played after coronavirus and we won against City, Liverpool, Chelsea and during 2 months we felt like other team, close to be old Arsenal as a team that they want to win every match and trying to get the 3 points and it doesn't matter who is in front of you, you are gonna take the 3 points and you're gonna do everything as much as possible to get it

Cup matches and league matches are completely different.

You see how a team is progressing by league. Anyone can win a cup match on a good day. Wigan won the FA cup and got relegated fs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom