• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leeds United v Arsenal | November 22 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
the positives -
1. We dont have a **** for a manager
2. We have a settled looking back 4 and GK
3. We played 4-3-3 and didnt lose
4. We have a new DM who seems promising
5. We have Saka who is world class
6. We have AMN / Willock / Nelson / Martinelli /Nketiah to fill gaps and dont look out of place.
7. Bellerin and Tierney are world class going forward.
8. We have Auba and Laca who are proven, and can start to fire.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The best managers like Wenger, Pep, Klopp always defend their players in public or don’t comment. Then deal with stuff in private. Criticising players in public is born out of frustration, and cost Mourinho his job at Chelsea. Nothing good comes of it.

This could be it for Pepe, hope he gets another chance though, we all make mistakes - especially me at office Christmas parties. You rarely see a manger lay into an individual player like that, the signs are not good.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
the positives -
1. We dont have a **** for a manager
2. We have a settled looking back 4 and GK
3. We played 4-3-3 and didnt lose
4. We have a new DM who seems promising
5. We have Saka who is world class
6. We have AMN / Willock / Nelson / Martinelli /Nketiah to fill gaps and dont look out of place.
7. Bellerin and Tierney are world class going forward.
8. We have Auba and Laca who are proven, and can start to fire.
:lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
On a brighter note, we are still heading in the right direction.
No, we’re heading in the wrong direction on every front. In the league 5th, to 8th and now currently 11th. We haven’t scored in open play for 8 hours of football. We’re giving the ball away at every opportunity, we’re not making chances in the opponents half, our set pieces look amateurish and we can’t even take corners. Leeds got 25 shots off against us and Villa put 3 goals past us and the football is dull, dull dull.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
No he wasn't. He is mates with him because apparently they're both have Swiss and Albanian heritage. But I guess that's more important than sticking up for your own teammate who's trying to stick up for another teammate.
Not he should had walked away with Tierney his teammate instead of pushing him and keep talking with his rival.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

To be fair, Mourinho openly criticised his players not long ago in that Europa game when he said he wanted to sub all his players at half time. They are now top of the league.

There’s no one answer fits all argument. Different players and different personalities need to be handled differently. Arteta knows this he spoke about it when he came in. He didn’t go overboard in his criticism of Pepe he just said it was wrong.
No, he didn’t criticise players by name, like he did at Chelsea.

Kysus

No, we’re heading in the wrong direction on every front. In the league 5th, to 8th and now currently 11th. We haven’t scored in open play for 8 hours of football. We’re giving the ball away at every opportunity, we’re not making chances in the opponents half, our set pieces look amateurish and we can’t even take corners. Leeds got 25 shots off against us and Villa put 3 goals past us and the football is dull, dull dull.

The wheels seems to come off tbh
From playing it out from the back vs City and Pool comfortably under high pressure to booting every single ball long vs Leeds. What the **** is going on?
On the ball we looked like a team playing together for the first time. Horrific.

kash2

yeah but last season around this time we were worrying about relegation...this season we are not. Thats progress. Baby Steps

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Exactly !! We are reapeting the same patterns we had with Emery. Same negative tendency and if this continues we are going to fight relegation at the end of the season.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Not he should had walked away with Tierney his teammate instead of pushing him and keep talking with his rival.
Fair. Anything except what he did there. You ever been in an argument and instead of backing you up a guy on your own side goes "Nah man you shouldn't do this". It'd boil my brain. Doesn't matter who's right or wrong. You always stick up for your teammate cause that's who you're gonna be playing with 10 months a year. Not your pal from your country.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It's really time for Pepe to step up now. I can forgive a moment of madness today but he's been here over a year now, it's time to show some consistency in his play.

You can't rate Saka highly enough, the kids magic and is only going to grow.

Tierney has an insane engine on him. I don't know how you can't love him.

Gabriel has settled into the side beautifully. Feels likes he's been here for years and seems to bring the best out of Holding, which is a bonus.

Leno made some good saves today but his play with the ball at his feet / general distribution hasn't been that good this year. I'm kind of wishing we kept Martinez to be honest.

I think getting a goal and Auba will be back to his best. I'm really looking forward to what Martinelli will add in the final third when he's back too.

Xhaka and Ceballos in particular did okay today, but you can just see there's a massive Thomas Partey shaped hole in our midfield when he's injured.

We desperately need to address the creativity issue in the January window though.

amigo

To be honest I am not sure we would win that game even with eleven men. Silly of Pepe, he fell for the wind up. He will be banned and serve his time. He can play Europa and establish himself there.

Trofton

I
It was nothing. I know the rule has changed recently to be zero tolerance. I think that made sense when the ref can barely see incidents. I think it’s outdated now. The goal is to protect players. VAR clearly showed that Pepe did not put that player in any danger.
Its not about danger it’s about intent

Trofton

The best managers like Wenger, Pep, Klopp always defend their players in public or don’t comment. Then deal with stuff in private. Criticising players in public is born out of frustration, and cost Mourinho his job at Chelsea. Nothing good comes of it.
What does it matter pepe can’t get worse

kash2

He got too much 'pashun' for some, apparently.
Never said anything about tierney sweetie.

dont do those weasel words and try to twist stuff and make sly remarks. Talk straight.

I didnt appreciate someone having a go at Xhaka who came off after a hard well fought 90 minutes, by using pashun as an excuse for a divisive hate agenda. Xhaka used to get red carded for fun by the bent referees when he came here...and he understands that there is no point giving them another excuse to stick it in.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Probably cause his players have yet to do a Pepe. He did at Utd.
Yep, that’s true and he couldn’t manager two consecutive years in the top 4 let alone 20, with all United’s money. And got sacked again.

Plenty of time for him to **** up at Sp**s, even with Kane playing out of his skin and Bale joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom