• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta

I don't want to sound like "Yer da" but obviously loyalty is important in team sports. Not calling Xhaka unloyal or anything like that but it does put into the question of the players mentality. As some one earlier stated, this was like the time Santos asked for Van Persie's shirt after we lost at Old Trafford. Was it the reason we lost? No. But we still remember it because of how embarrassing it looked for us and we questioned if these guys really care. If you can't see that or you just choose not to because your favourite player is being attacked, then you might be part of the problem. @Manberg @kash2
still a load of nonsense from people desperately seeking relevance and being stupidly obvious in their agenda.. go suck a lemon and pretend to be don king

kash2

4 shots on goal and 3 more that hit the woodwork. We played and looked like underdogs.
then come pashun merchants pretending to champion tierney and gleefully seizing the chance to beat up on Xhaka.

never change bum squad

kash2

giphy.gif

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
And Xhaka could have saved being friendly with Alioski for the tunnel or the changing rooms.
No no he needs to reminisce about growing up together as kids, before the game, once at half time, and then another one after the game, then they'll go to a club together. There's so much to catch up on. They barely get time to speak when they are not on a football pitch together

Manberg

Predator
Pure conjecture. For all we know, Xhaka could've been telling Alioski what he did was wrong, but in a calm sensible manner.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Getting more and more angry about this really.

Reminded me of when that gimp Cech was hugging and high fiving Terry and Costa after he kicked the ball right to Ces, in a defeat against Chelsea...some of our players just annoy the hell out of me :mad:

Last edited:

silent_shadow

Established Member
This guy just always boils your blood with his behaviour.

Whether Alioski did what everyone does in the end by rolling around, you still don't act friendly with someone who wound up and then deliberately played to get your teammate sent off.

His actions in having his arms protectively on that bloke while SHOVING Tierney away just pisses me off. Tierney too, cause you know he has his priorities in the right order.

Of course the Xhaka gang is here to twist it as Xhaka really being a leader and saving Tierney from being sent off. The stupidity of this bunch I swear.

Anyway, anyone who has paid attention to Xhaka over the years is not surprised by his actions. He's is truly symptomatic of our failures in every way.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
‘Do you mind, I’m talking to my fellow countryman’. Honestly what a ****ing piece of ****. He is the poster boy of what makes some footballers these days repulsive. Completely disconnected from the fan base and all about themselves, whereas Tierney, coming from a place where you’d get done over in the street for doing that, is the total opposite. He’s lucky there are no fans allowed in at home games because that would be it for him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom