• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 170,228

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Arteta needs to fook off. Ceballos...wtf will he do?

Nelson didnt play 90 against Rapid, so we thought he would start. Nope.

Arteta...please leave our club. You stubborn style and player loyalty is reckless.

Ac3knight

Looking at Son's goal again, it should've been Bellerin's job covering because he himself told Holding to cover the right wing

billyf

What makes things worse is that Tottenham don't dominate the game. They are well prepared, playing good defence and just wait for us to make something stupid

Arteta hasnt got a single plan. Leave Nelson out and play Willian who has done nothing. Embarrassing we are turning into the laughing stock of the league.
He needs to go really. Nelson has been our best creator in recent times and he's left out! A crocked up Partey is brought straight into the 11! Talk about amateur decisions!
I think we all agree he should have taken the Newcastle job. Right?

ArtetaOut

Sp**s need to do us a favor and win a big one. Time to give Kroenke and the Arteta fanboys here and everywhere the Awakening of their lifetime. We can't let this ****ing rookie destroy us any further. **** the "Process" and **** the Arteta shills. We are sinking deeper and deeper with this ball boy.

Reactions: Kav

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Xhaka has had one of the worst midfield performances I've ever seen. Misplacing passes, terrible tackles, his position, and awareness have constantly left Partey on the island.

Xhaka was convinced to stay last summer by Big Mik. He should have been in the Bundesliga this season.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Odds on Mikel making it until Christmas?

Southampton and Everton look nightmare games right now :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

That must be Kane’s 100th goal against us.. why is it always the players I hate the most that score against us every game

To be fair this is one of those rare cases where it goes both ways.

He has nothing but unadultrated hatred for Arsenal & has not passed up a moment to remind us why were wrong to cut him loose all those yeara ago :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom