• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 170,611

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Arteta has to go soon but I've no faith in this club at a going forward. The top 5 are miles ahead and I hate most of these players. I might just check out.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Alex Scott looks fit ffs. She’s right too, one trans knows what they are doing and the other doesn’t.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Now that the defensive solidarity is gone this is what Arteta is left with :(

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Nketiah and AMN to come on for Willian and Auba

Auba has been literally playing like a Sp**s agent

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Holding gives attackers 20 minutes to make a decision when they’re running at him. I prefer Luiz in those instances. At least he’s brave.

Sub standard option for the squad, there are no two ways about it. You dont keep players like him around, you bin and you move onto better.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

This is playing out exactly as Sp**s/Mourinho wants it.. for all the possession and crosses, Spirs are so comfortable.. We’ve been laughably bad.

Yup , we struggle to make a pass in the final 3rd. We are so ripe for any team to counter from there.

arsmile

Established Member
the second goal is so frustrating from Partey...if you're too injured to run you've got to let the people around you know...or at least stand in a space to try to force play wide...you cant just wander off 10 yards behind the defensive line during a turnover of possession

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
original.gif

:lol: :lol:

OSBK

Established Member
Calm people, calm. Lets not give our Sp**s faithful some fodder for their forums.

We have gotten into good areas today, but our attack is garbage, lets not beat about the bush on that one.

We need new strikers in addition to midfielders, the rot is too deeply set in our first team and no amount of ingenuity is going to help us there.

This is true. Imagine being a Sp**s fan watching this and crying at the end of the season when you have no trophies....... again

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Decidedly not the case, mate. Decidedly not.
Won a game away from home against the top six, won a cup after putting top teams to the sword. We improved. Whether that was a new manager bounce or real improvement I can't say but we improved. We've now regressed terribly.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Thank God I'm just waking up now. I missed the first half.

This club is dead.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hate most of the players on that pitch, but Bellerin, yeah he is number 1 these days...it's like he plays matches while vlogging them onto his Youtube channel at the same time, the gimp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom