• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 169,835

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The amount of time our players spend jogging on the spot with the ball looking for any sort of movement is shameful

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

Lets see come season's end.
Not saying there’s a shift or they’ll ever be a bigger club but they’ve finished above us in the last 4 seasons... (this one will make it 5 in a row) this is not a laughing matter!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I wonder if the problem more generally is that at the end of the day you only ever get out of declines like this with exceptional young players. And although we have some good young players, being honest with ourselves none of them are in the elite category. Martinelli has the best potential to be elite, cos he can score goals, but it's a complete unknown.

It mainly comes down to talent, right? We just don't have enough of it. Put a genuine prodigy in this team, like a young Cesc, and it'd probably add 10 points over a season and climb a few places.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Can’t believe so many on AM think we’re playing well.

Meaningless possession because Sp**s are letting us

Played into Mourinho's hands tonight.

Sad indictment of our seriousness as a club right now.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I think we tried only 2 times to make something happen through the middle. Aside from those moments it's been exclusively crosses from left and right with nobody in the box to receive them.

This is a goddamn circus and we're the clowns coming out of the tiny car.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Brighton win they we are 16th

If Burnley win we are 4 points from relegation

We also face Burnley next week. So it will be a 6 pointer relegation match

Reactions: Kav

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I stopped caring about the result of this game at HT. Lost our best player and we were already 2-0 down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom