• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 170,188

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

They haven’t played well. Even for a defensive performance they haven’t done a lot. We just lack quality attackers and it shows.
They've done enough. 2 nil up no need to risk anything. Just see the game out. Why would they try anything different?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
the shift in North London has officially happened today. Sad times.

Nah, not having that. Yeah we’re ****, but while being the ****test arsenal team in a very long while, we still managed to get more titles than their best ever team.

They will ALWAYS be in our shadow.

arsmile

Established Member
iamgine being Nelson- fighting pepe for the RW slot...he gets suspended...you don't even get on the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom