• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 169,835

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

novar

Thing is we are not playing well, Sp**s are just letting us play like this.. We are ineffective as hell, we can play for the rest of the day like this and not score..

He was just following the blueprint set by Leicester

I was pretty disgusted with our football under Arteta way before that, but that match is how I knew Arteta wouldn't go past this season. It really was an eye opening experience on how to reduce our attack to nothing and I'm not surprised about everything that came next.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I can see 7

Except this is exactly how Mourinho wanted it to play out. We played right into his tactics. Honestely, I can see us losing by more than two goals today if they had decided to have a go at us.

Maybe, I'm being pessimistic, but I don't think we've been good today. I don't see much improvement apart from a handful of good crosses from Tierney. If we don't beat Burnley, I can see us heading for 7 straight losses (worst case).
We havent been bad, just not particularly good. Would have been 1-0 at HT if Partey didnt get injured and we lost him too.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Hope someone has big Sam in speed dial.

I swear I was thinking the same thing, he is the only one who can save us from relegation because at this rate it looks like we are getting closer and closer to going down.

Arteta breaking EVERY record....next up....relegated for the first time ever if we continue going like this.

**** OFF!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Exactly, they're dogshite and the moment they start missing chances they'll lose many games.

They are well set up for counter attacking football, no doubt about that. They have attackers in form and that makes them dangerous.

Is that sustainable? Hell no, there are no quality teams out there who bases their football on a counter attacking strategy only. **** that ****.

FinnGooner

Established Member
This game might as well been Sp**s vs WBA. Our current league position is spot on and we deserve no better. Thankfully the bottom four teams are awful so we don’t have to worry about going down. But historically poor league position upcoming, that is 100%

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
And people wanted that **** here.

Im confident they will amount to nothing this year, Mourinho is not a manager that builds quality sides. Those days are gone.
I hate the arrogance of people saying they outplayed us. They ****ing didn’t. We had better chances, but they had special players who tucked away their two half chances.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ah this was a classic against mourinho. Everything seem locked for us and not going our away team look lost and mikel can't sort this out so we should do something and quick we lost more than half our game in league

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
You say that. Let's face it Wenger at his pomp struggled when Mourinho done this. Can't see the outcome being different if we were better in attack.

Agree to disagree. Mourinho had world class defenders a lot of the time Wenger was here- so it was understandable he could shut teams out. That Spuds back line hardly instilled fear.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
And people wanted that **** here.

Im confident they will amount to nothing this year, Mourinho is not a manager that builds quality sides. Those days are gone.

That's how we beat Liverpool, Man City, etc. Those tactics are how we won the FA Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom