• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 169,887

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
All hinged on that Son wonder strike. They're set up not to concede and to do you on the break.

I actually thought our build up play was pretty decent overall. Though we badly lack that cutting edge.

I'm having my doubts about William now to be honest, another nothing performance.

Xhaka was a joke as usual.

KT, Saka, Gabriel and Ceballos did decent.

Hurts losing to Sp**s anytime but that rat Mourinho being manager makes it worse.

Last edited:

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
I love Arteta, but there's no way I can see how this is down to the players only. There's just no way.

They're clearly following the plan that was set out. Arteta said we would be crossing more, and well, we certainly are.

We don't have the players for crossing against Sp**s defence (not that that's the Arsenal we would expect anyway).
We have no movement to unsettle the defence to make crosses work for quick players, and that is down to Arteta.

What I don't understand is why it's going this way? Arteta doesn't strike me as clueless, but I don't understand how the problems we are facing are arising..

Why

Always Me ?
Neville actually did a really good report on Mourinho's tactics this week. Basically saying they play 6 at the back, and breaks with Ndombele and Son/Kane clean it up.

He did the same thing with Man Utd and failed. As Pogba wasn't quick enough to break with, and Martial/Rashford were not the same level as Son/Kane.

Showed exactly that tonight, we could do nothing with possession. Just crosses. Its just ****.

Blaziken

6 losses in 11 games speaks for itself. idgaf about player level or other **** arteta fanboys says to defend him. the fact of the matter is that none of our players have improved infact they're all worse under this terrorist.

Reactions: Kav

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Hmmmm remind me, didn't we used have a guy who did that without the ball and with it to draw defenders and open up space?

I could swear we did.
tenor.gif

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I hate the arrogance of people saying they outplayed us. They ****ing didn’t. We had better chances, but they had better players who tucked away they’re two half chances.

Thank you

The thought that Mourinho decided to cede possession to a team struggling to attack and can be pressured in defense says it all. Coward manager.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Are people moaning about mou tactics here when they’re 2-0 up when we have Arteta in charge?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yet our fans loved these same tactics not too long ago... lol I don’t even want to defend these pricks too much but it’s the hypocrisy of football fans

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We all said it before this BS be smart took your chances stop the counters because they have 2 clinical c**ts upfront and we fall into trap. What does these players actually do in training or preparing for this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom