• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 170,235

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

junglist57

Established Member
What the **** you on about? Only we play anti football, they can score and with ease

Did you watch a different match you tart? Sitting off and accepting hardly any possession, and hoping you’ll get something on the break is anti-football in my eyes.

Luckily for Jose we are completely incapable of creating anything decent when attacking or creating any chances, so it worked for him this evening.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Still recovering from the Son goal. That was the difference really.

Playing Partey was a disaster.

Playing Xhaka was also a disaster.

Actually looked much better in the second half as good as we have for ages. Broke the counters up well. But have the wrong forwards to be swinging crosses into. They just aren't hungry enough to put their head in areas they might get hurt.

We looked good because they sat off of us, in the first 10 minutes they weren;t covering Ceballos, Kane sat on Ceballos so the one who had the ball for then on was Xhaka who couldn't do sweet fk all. We "looked much better" because Mourinho knows how to win a game without risking anything.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Now our best midfielder will be out for like 3-4 weeks. And again have to watch our midfield struggle

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
What changing manager would do? A mini up of form like Arteta when took over and after that back to same old BS

Exactly. Just wish we had better owners, tbh. Although, they are claiming they will spend to build up this squad for Arteta. We'll see..

It's bleak now! Yeesh.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Did you watch a different match you tart? Sitting off and accepting hardly any possession, and hoping you’ll get something on the break is anti-football in my eyes.

Luckily for Jose we are completely incapable of creating anything decent when attacking or creating any chances, so it worked for him this evening.

We're playing a different form of anti-football, nothing exciting, creative or interesting. Just get the ball wide and cross it in... nothing else. Its like trying to apply Moneyball to football, fkin disgrace.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I hear we had a better second half, good to hear.

Lots of work to do, the aim should be 40 points and we should continue to add to the team. Arteta to stick around for the rest of the season provided we dont **** **** up and we send him off come season's end.

Give the gig to Potchettino or Tuchel, and bring in a proper DOF. Also Dangote, if you reading this... we need you.

Pop Tart

Established Member

Rather be a tart then a numptie

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We only lost 8 games last season and that was disaster of season by our standards and at the moment we getting close to that after only 11 games. The club has to wake up January is coming and the team need sorting badly

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If I were Arteta, I would have the entire squad play ful 90 minutes matches all next week with passing backward prohibeted. Every pass backwards a penalty. I would have these players find their way for3ward no matter what, and get back the ball when they lose it, no matter what.

He needs to do something drastic. Looking at the table, Burnley has a game in hand and relegation zone is looming large.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I can't understand fans here saying we played well and Sp**s just got lucky. Have you ever watched us when we used to actually play attractive football and win games? THIS IS WAY FAR OFF...it's not just Arteta here, the players are gone too.

We need a MASSIVE change....we have fallen OFF BIG TIME.

Also, STOP living in the past with this whole idea of we have more trophies, people are not going to keep remembering that, our team is **** now and it's not getting better AT ALL.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I don't think we were that bad truth be told, despite my ****posting Arteta.

However at the same time this was totally Mourinho's strategy so it's not like I can get overly excited.

Let's see what happens against Burnley, but if Nelson isn't injured I'm sorely disappointed that he wasn't atleast on the bench.

Frankly AMN should've started either ahead of Bellerin or Xhaka because we needed the physicality to deal with the counter threat but Arteta probably p*sses sitting down so that was never going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom