• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 170,246

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Maybe everything just looks bad right now and in fact there are some positives in this team, but it's looking like it could be a real car crash of a season. Auba's form has nosedived, Willian is a dud, Partey is the great hope and he's injured during the toughest part of the season. Fulham have scored more goals than this Arsenal, and they're basically a championship team.

I assume form will improve eventually, just cos probability. But I wouldn't be surprised if this team finished between 15-10th.

argon__

I think part of the problem is that we have become overly reliant on attacking from our left. It becomes too predictable.

Mohamed7

He needs time, get real, bet you lot were the same jokers who got on the Sack unai bandwagon.

Arteta is gash, he's not arsenal manager material, he has no man management, he can fek off for all i care. wasteman

Unai wanted Thomas and Zaha, so we gave him a £72m bag of ****e. He wasn't backed at all.

I don't know what more time can you give we already 3 points above relegation. He is not doing himself any favors with this dire "Pass to side and cross" tactic. He's not playing to Auba's strengths which are through the middle.

We have three easily winnable EPL matches. If he doesn't get 9/9, we need to prepare his replacement.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hmm. Huge amounts of wasted possession. Hit by breakaway goals. I think you can see where I’m going here :lol:
**** off and give it a rest. Wenger never put dozens of wasted crosses in, he played exciting attacking football. And if he lost, which was rare, it was always a great game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look at the table ffs!!
Yeah what the new manager will do take us from 15 to 10 or 8? What after that our team isn't good enough we have nothing we can work on players are off form players lack confidence and manager need to get back to basics we should sort that first before hiring new managers

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I don't know what more time can you give we already 3 points above relegation. He is not doing himself any favors with this dire "Pass to side and cross" tactic. He's not playing to Auba's strengths which are through the middle.

We have three easily winnable EPL matches. If he doesn't get 9/9, we need to prepare his replacement.

Auba was put clean though the middle and had a fantastic chance for a headed goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom