• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 169,850

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

What positives? Sp**s intentionally parked the bus for the entirety of the second half and we failed terribly at capitalizing with nothing to show except for those useless crosses. And you call this positive football? I guess some of you here really don't mind us playing in the championship as long as Cone Boy is in charge lmao

Point out where I said positives or positive football.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

wtf was Arteta thinking here, worst case that aggravated the injury even more.
I think we have to start analyzing character here. Maybe the guy who met with our executives behind Pep and City's back isn't of high character.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bellerin is more concerned about the next cover of GQ rather than learning how to take a throw in.

#Fashionista

The little ****er shouldn't be allowed to talk about saving the planet, until he learns how to actually take a simple throw in properly :mad:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Arteta saying it was a world class goal, and the second is because Partey was injured, simple as that.

Arteta says re. Partey's injury "it's another issue, he has a similar injury in a similar area" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: He actually said that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta saying it was a world class goal, and the second is because Partey was injured, simple as that.

Arteta says re. Partey's injury "it's another issue, he has a similar injury in a similar area" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: He actually said that.
So he was risked and now likely out for a month.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
thats a man who doesnt know how to manage men

It's just an inexperienced coach under pressure, no? All the top coaches probably make mistakes like that in their early years, but they're usually doing it at much smaller clubs or in weaker divisions without any of the spotlight on them.

I feel like hiring Arteta was an incredible thrill and heck, life's short so why not, but now it's like uh yeah, there's probs a reason why most top coaches started at smaller clubs.

Mohamed7

It isnt nonsense when your main central players are Partey, Xhaka, Ceballos, Laca, Auba, Nketiah and Elneny.

Four deep midfielders and three out and out strikers. Weve actually dropped to the level of using Laca in the hole because nobody else can play there. Hence why we cross.

The majority of City's goals start from wide positions, you'll rarely see them break down low blocks centrally, it'll come from the width or KDB whipping in a wicked cross.

So why did he remove Özil from the 25 men squad?? A world attacking midfielder who creates for fun.

Maddar16

I dont post much, but here's my thoughts.

I have given Arteta the benefit of the doubt as our squad lack quality, but not anymore. The SQUAD, not his regular 11, has the quality to improve on where we are. Case in point, AMN was subliminally criticising Arteta by saying he offers legs in midfield, and maybe hoped to have at least played this game if not in midfield. Reiss Nelson was on the up and up, and then, not even a sub.

Football is a simple game, strength and power in the spine , speed and flair down the wings, and passing and movement. Wenger had two of those but thats besides the point. Why not reward the elite Hale enders who show up during Europa games? Isnt that how Saka came about? The players most at fault today would make good bench options if we replaced them with better players.

Say what you like about Mourinho, but he is a pragmatist and even he would field Özil in his squad where it merits. Im not having people saying he is 'boring', he can turn on the style if he wishes to. Didnt he accumulate 100 points with Real? but i digress.

Im not going to say we should regret Emery, but by virtue of experience he was marginally better than Arteta, and I am ambivalent about Poch as he doesn't react quick enough for me. As much i enjoyed the FA cup run with Mikel, we played poorly and we were very lucky in some aspects. This luck has run out.

Dressing room meetings are never a good sign, especially this early and im not worried about Auba. He simply is frustrated and looks like he has been sold a dream.

Even if AMN, Reiss and ESR get to play next game, the pressure is so huge on them, and chances of them faltering is not small, but they have to in the side for a consistent run of games, the same way the seniors get to be picked again and again.

If the same 11 more or less play, thats on Arteta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom