• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 170,268

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop Tart

Established Member
We got no choice creating from middle who can do that xhaka or Ceballos? Laca play in middle today but it's clearly its not working
Well that's why you keep Özil in your pl squad. Embarrassing not wanting to use him if you do not buy a replacement. I am no Özil fan but he is the only one who can do that. Club shot themselves in the foot by being cheap and not wanting to pay for the Lyon guy

ArtetaOut

I don't think we were that bad truth be told, despite my ****posting Arteta.

However at the same time this was totally Mourinho's strategy so it's not like I can get overly excited.

Let's see what happens against Burnley, but if Nelson isn't injured I'm sorely disappointed that he wasn't atleast on the bench.

Frankly AMN should've started either ahead of Bellerin or Xhaka because we needed the physicality to deal with the counter threat but Arteta probably p*sses sitting down so that was never going to happen.

What positives? Sp**s intentionally parked the bus for the entirety of the second half and we failed terribly at capitalizing with nothing to show except for those useless crosses. And you call this positive football? I guess some of you here really don't mind us playing in the championship as long as Cone Boy is in charge lmao

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
**** off and give it a rest. Wenger never put dozens of wasted crosses in, he played exciting attacking football. And if he lost, which was rare, it was always a great game.

Come on. The second breakaway goal was classic late Wenger de ja vu. We both know this.

Why are you answering for a new poster who stated “bring back Wenger” I’m sure he/she can respond for themselves no?

Wenger was indeed an Arsenal legend, but we move on.

argon__

We havent been bad, just not particularly good. Would have been 1-0 at HT if Partey didnt get injured and we lost him too.

I'm not so sure. Even if we were to score, I don't think we would have won today. We simply score to seldom; Lacazette being our top scorer with three goals after 10 games speaks for itself. I think a draw would have been the best possible outcome today unfortunately.

I, like you and everyone else, was hoping for things to turn around today, but it didn't. I want Arteta to succeed too, I really do.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

A caller on talksport made a great point about Özil. To have so little creativity and ban Özil make no sense. The fans will get behind the decision if we get a clear explanation. But to not give explanation and serve this type of football smacks arrogance. If the fans know the truth they will get behind the decision

ArtetaOut

Why was the Özil thread locked btw? Are some people here too afraid of offending China or just want to prevent their Cone Boy from looking bad?

Mohamed7

Liverpool and City both create the majority of their chances out wide. The difference is those teams don't have Bellerin crossing and they have better players on the end of the crosses.

Our best chances came from putting the ball into the box the quality just wasn't there because we do not have the right quality yet.

It is really that simple.

This is nonsense, bro. They create from the middle just as much as from the wide, Man City. Liverpool is a different story because they have amazing wide forwards but see how many crosses, very rare.

Playing wide doesn't mean crossing to your 5'10 forwards against 6'2 CBs.

mpower2540

Why did we switch Saka to the right btw? He and Tierney were causing them somewhat of a problem and then we then chuck Willian over there?

As soon as we conceded the first goal it was curtains, we got bullied. We’re such a stupid team it baffles me. Xhaka is done at this club yet he keeps starting, Partey injured, Lacazette tried his hardest but no punch, Auba hid, Bellerin shocking.

It really reminded me of our away games against the big six in the later Wenger years. Lots of ball but shut out, out hustled and caught out on the counter. These games were supposed to be improved under Arteta. He’s starting to look desperate now, 32 crosses was it? I want to trust the process but the way these games out going suggests there isn’t one

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
For any of you thinking we were not that bad. Sp**s were always in control. They gave us the ball, defended the entire game and got two goals while conceding barely any chances.

We are so bad that they didn't even need to attack.

Players this, players that. If you play Sp**s you stick a man in front of Kane and man behind him and you play players who can stop a counter. Granit Xhaka? Come on.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
4d4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom