• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 170,042

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Apparently the tactic that is going to get us scoring again is for our players who are awful at crossing to aim for players who are are either unable or unwilling to get their heads on the ball. Can't understand why it's not working.

TBF I don’t think you could have got a better cross from any player anywhere than the one Tierney pinged right onto Aubas head.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bro he’s just breaking every model and it’s getting me so mad. A lot of people benefiting on fantasy football and it’s pissing me off.

Im done with fantasy football. H2H rival forgot to change his team so has two Villa players.

He’s getting Zaha off the bench with Kane and Son as captain. Meanwhile Mane cannot f*cking hit a barn door.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool so far have put 18 crosses into the box. 20 minutes still to play.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
The difference was Kane and Son though, they're so good. Laca and Auba aren't about to play like that, they're invisible.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
TBF I don’t think you could have got a better cross from any player anywhere than the one Tierney pinged right onto Aubas head.

This drooling arsehole gets away with this every single week. One day he’s gonna seriously injure someone and the press will rally round him and say “it’s football, these things happen.”

He looks at his opponent, backs into them and has no intention at all to try and challenge for the ball. You see Kane and Son, I don’t think I’ve ever disliked a pair of players more. They make me so angry I can’t even describe it.

The only thing that cheers me up is their medal haul. They’ve won sweet **** all.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Xhaka's fouling is just ridiculous ffs. He spends more time going to ground than GDeeps girlfriends.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I could tell he had run out of ideas when he put Auba CF, that wasn’t a man who believed in his system.

Get this rookie out.
This season is over....I really feel they will let him stay until stgart of next season and let this clown ruin even next season. Arsenal want to prove they are classy club by sticking with an incompetent manager is the most arsenal thing ever.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So do you guys really think that the tough love approach has worked?

Let Ramsey and Welbeck go, sold Giroud, froze Özil, shipped Mkhtariyan, sold iwobi and theo..

now what? does everyone feel we are headed in the right direction?
What you mean? Özil been washed for 2 years? Mkhi failure in PL Welbeck injured all time and Giroud? I mean come on don't you remember how many times we say ffs Giroud during a game? Only players i miss are Ramsey Cazorla and Alexis if they here with auba and Partey we could destroy any team but unfortunately we replaced them with wrong players and unbalanced the team.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We had two shots in the first half both in better positions than Son's, Saka shot a mile wide and Partey a mile over the bar. Son has one shot from 30 yards out and straight in the net.

Kane has shot from quite a wide angle straight in the net. Auba and Laca have two reasonable header chances in front of goal, one over the bar, one saved.

That really was the difference whatever else happened in play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom