• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 169,870

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

African Flair

Just done with the replay. Infuriating game.

Still mad at Hector for the first. Ridiculous that he is trying to drop back and cover a dead area instead of attacking the ball and Son.

Second was a shame, completely broken shape due to Tomas being injured and nobody is aware of it. All of them probably thinking we will have the last kick of the half. Was is right thigh again right, probably out till Christmas at best. Lovely ****. Clear man of the match till that point.

How come Sake had a river of blood pouring out of his nose thirty yards away from the play? No replay, pure bs.

Xhaka needs to get the **** out. Constant fouling and giving away the simplest balls all the time.

All in all, an easy win for a team that didn't attempt to build an attack once. Mourinho will sleep with the biggest smug smile tonight. ****ing hell.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Can’t believe people rate Bellerin, what’s he actually good at? Can’t defend and can’t attack. @Mitch gets some stick for his Bellerin abuse, but he’s correct - Bellerin is a terrible player

I had 75% of this forum finally seeing sense at one point at just how bad he is. Then he finally makes a run past a player where he shortly lost possession again (forum decided to ignore that fact) and the forum was back to comparing him to Cafu.

Last edited:

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I had 75% of this forum finally seeing sense at one point at just how bad he is. Then he finally makes a run past a player where he shortly lost possession again (forum decided to ignore that fact) and the forum was back to conparing him to Cafu.

I like Bellerin, more than most but once again I think the club has missed the forest for the trees. We should have sold him to Barcelona or PSG when his stock was high and invested that money.

Now he'll probably leave of his own volition for a cut price. We're not only dragging ourselves down the table but we're dragging down the value of all of our players as well, making it equally hard to get rid of them to begin with and get a fair value for them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool better perform this season. Can you imagine Mourinho winning the league with Sp**s?
Yes Sp**s could end up contending for title but honestly we fans who most of us clueless know what thier game plan is so i think it only matter of time before they got found out

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sp**s today made 288 complete passes 30% possession 6 shots i freaking hate mourinho so much. But after all got what he want evil c**t.

Jack badmon

AL26tgSP1fgQeWYW7

The Simpsons have done it again..

we play football exactly the way the show took the piss of

https://images.app.goo.gl/hfuFJmQj258sButD7

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Mourinho is a winner, Sp**s are serious contenders now. Liverpool have injury issues. Son and Kane look like the best thing since sliced bread. Everyone else is not doing great. It's a real possibility.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Mourinho is a winner, Sp**s are serious contenders now. Liverpool have injury issues. Son and Kane look like the best thing since sliced bread. Everyone else is not doing great. It's a real possibility.
Its but Liverpool have multiple plans man city too Chelsea too. Sp**s have one plan i think they'll finish top 4 anyway

D

Dial Square 1886

Irony is, we actually put in a fairly good performance today all things considered.

Having said that, think we could have played three games and not scored a goal.

I don't think we are that far away from finding bit of form TBH, although it as hard to believe that sometimes.

Arteta starting to be an issue though. These players do not seem very interested in whatever his message is right now and he has no experience to draw on in tough times.

I do wonder what is going on with the crosses? Like Moyes at Man Utd all of sudden and not sure how this plays to our strengths, considering most of our players are scared of heading the ball, or do not know how.

Mohamed7

This is the lowest I have felt as a fan. Not much to do with the match against them, but knowing that we are going to lose despite 30 minutes to go, most of the possession, in the opposition half all the time, etc...

We have very poor players in key positions and did no favors of ourselves with the purchase of washed up player that is Willian. Further adding to the deadwood we already have. He was at Chelsea doing exactly what we see him now doing. Never known for his scoring or assisting abilities, so I do not understand why go for him and offer 3 years contract.

Arteta says it is not fair to shoulder all the goalscoring on Auba, but really who else CAN score goals? You have Willian and a young, inexperienced winger on the sides, and no number 10. He does not play our 72m winger because he does not cover every inch of the grass like the fool from Chelsea.

We simply do not have goalscorers in the team other than Auba and he has completely lost form.

Mohamed7

Liverpool better perform this season. Can you imagine Mourinho winning the league with Sp**s?
Liverpool will win the title. It is amazing how they have coped with the number of injuries they have had. I am sure they will add a defender or two in January and VVD seems to be recovering well and might come back in March or early April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom