• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Dundalk v Arsenal | Thursday, December 10 | KO: 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Do you believe Arsenal can win the Europa League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You even gonna watch? :lol:

Im usually bang up for it but for the first time in a while I don’t even feel like it much. Still will though.

Probably not but I might. Last week I forgot the game was on and logged into AM and watched it just for match thread bants.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I just had a thought - given Taylor-Hart isn't pro yet and not in the squad.......

Will they call up Omari Hutchinson? :lol:

He's 17, is registered for the EL and has signed his pro deal. Scored a goal at the weekend too.
Don't think he was in training with the first team

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Is Miguel Azeez better than Jay Emmanuel Thomas?
Different type of player but similar attributes tbf.

Azeez more of a midfielder, passes well short and long, great first touch, dribbles away from pressure very well and has a sweet strike. JET was better at shooting overall.

I think Azeez is better, not necessarily because of talent, but application. JET could have been a great player in all honesty, he had the ability.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Different type of player but similar attributes tbf.

Azeez more of a midfielder, passes well short and long, great first touch, dribbles away from pressure very well and has a sweet strike. JET was better at shooting overall.

I think Azeez is better, not necessarily because of talent, but application. JET could have been a great player in all honesty, he had the ability.

I thought JET was gonna be the next big Arsenal striker on the level of Wrights, Bergkamp and Henry. Boy was I wrong.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I thought JET was gonna be the next big Arsenal striker on the level of Wrights, Bergkamp and Henry. Boy was I wrong.
Me too. He had everything. Big, strong, skillful, the Wenger-patented "short backlift", clean strike off both feet. We're alright for young CF talent right now but back then it was him or bust. Afobe and Akpom, as good as they were, did not look as talented as JET.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Which brings me to this point. Maybe we should take it easy with the overhyping. He may look great among his age group but when it comes to senior level it might not go so well from the start.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really need Bolagun ESR starts today at least it's meaningless game its just like a friendly.

I use a VPN. I could easily pretend to be another persona though. But I believe I've been unfairly banned.

I am sure @American_Gooner has banned you. He bans Xhaka fans with ease and also influenced by his buddies on the forum when they tell him who to ban. A poster like @OnlyOne has influence on him :lol:

I was banned for racism against slavs only because I was stating some historical data I read on a book.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Runarson
Chambers Mustafi Mari Cedric
Elneny AMN
Pepe Willock Smith-Rowe
Eddie

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I am sure @American_Gooner has banned you. He bans Xhaka fans with ease and also influenced by his buddies on the forum when they tell him who to ban. A poster like @OnlyOne has influence on him :lol:

I was banned for racism against slavs only because I was stating some historical data I read on a book.
I didn’t ban you, I don’t even read your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom