• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton v Arsenal | Saturday, December 19 | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
ESR should've fielded alongside Saka and Pepe. Yes, he might not even have a huge game just yet, but he certainly would sooner rather than later when he get a string of starts as AM.

You gotta start at some point, and there's not much risk by not playing a topclass player since there are none.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I just need to spend the rest of my life finding that universe.

If you're going to do that, maybe do me a favor & find the one where I didn't refuse to purchase $1000 of bitcoin back in 2010 when I had the chance.

I can kill that version & take his place :lol:

Tsl

It's pretty depressing that he's the youngster that gets minutes among this heavy rotation
I like Eddie, but I’m not sure he has the talent to become our first choise striker. Arteta likes him though.

Trofton

ESR should've fielded alongside Saka and Pepe. Yes, he might not even have a huge game just yet, but he certainly would sooner rather than later when he get a string of starts as AM.

You gotta start at some point, and there's not much risk by not playing a topclass player since there are none.
We’re not even playing an attacking midfielder

Impact

Established Member
Super glad that Maitland-Niles has kept his place. Better than Bellerín in my view even if he may not consider himself a natural right-back.

Happy to see Pépé in the side too. He is an enigma but in a side devoid of ideas, we need all our match winners on the pitch.

Best news is Martinelli on the bench. Still a long way to go in his recovery but excited to see his energy, hunger and dynamism back on the pitch.

Tsl

Mate who knows the critera for starting for us atm :lol:
True. But I’m not sure Arteta does himself any favor starting Eddie over Laca. Not that Laca is great, but he’s more suited for this match I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom