• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Man City | Tuesday, December 22 | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Who goes through to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He'd get a lot more simpathy from me if he started Balogun, et. al.

This is a nothing game, but seeing as the rope is tightening around his neck, I think he'll play a strong XI and try to jump start the season again.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Saliba is the future of Arsenal, guys like Mustafi/Luiz are gone next season, if this guy doesn't feature in anyway after Arteta said 'he's ready' then I'll be fuming. I kind of understood it before, guy was having a rough time but his manager has backed him so why not give him a start in a pointless cup game?

Saliba feels ready to play. Nonsense to not give him a chance.

We should be starting Saliba, Balogun, ESR, Martinelli. These are the future and we need to show them they'll get chances if they play for Arsenal

samshere

Why so serieuse?

...wish we got to see more of Ramsey-Wilshere, infront of a proper DM after this...feel that would have given Aaron more license to get forward while not hurting the team defensively as we would have had another CM there anyway, also I feel Mes would have been good on the right had side as an inside playmaker.
I have forgotten what its like to see balls passed through the center of the pitch.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I want to win this, but this is going to be a mental schedule down the road...I could have swore last year they said teams that were in Europe were automatically out of the league cup this year?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I want to win this, but this is going to be a mental schedule down the road...I could have swore last year they said teams that were in Europe were automatically out of the league cup this year?

Surprise surprise that idea got scrapped.

Honestly our fixture list post January could be brutal. We’ll have to have play midweek a couple of times as is but if we go far in the EL, FA Cup and win this game it’ll be a mad pile up of fixtures.

Only positive is that it’s a good chance to free the youth.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That’s four days before the EL semi final assuming we’re still in it.

Going to be a mental three game PL week later on down the line for us if we advance in both competitions.

Schedule could be mad.
There's rumours that elite sport could be suspended until the end of January, so the backlog will be insane. Might get that 9 games in a week situation Gary Neville talked about in March.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There's rumours that elite sport could be suspended until the end of January, so the backlog will be insane. Might get that 9 games in a week situation Gary Neville talked about in March.

I don’t know how they fit it in then.

It’s tight as is getting everything done before Euro 2021. Be a nightmare if they postpone the five Christmas fixtures.

Fwiw I think they’ll keep them going, Government’s popularity is tanked over this new lockdown already and Boris has been adamant before that the PL shouldn’t stop.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I don’t know how they fit it in then.

It’s tight as is getting everything done before Euro 2021. Be a nightmare if they postpone the five Christmas fixtures.

Fwiw I think they’ll keep them going, Government’s popularity is tanked over this new lockdown already and Boris has been adamant before that the PL shouldn’t stop.
We might genuinely have a separate PL XI and a Europa XI, and not by choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom