• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Man City | Tuesday, December 22 | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Who goes through to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand: is this not more or less the same arsenal team that beat manchester city and liverpool and chelsea?

If anything it should be better with the addition of Gabriel and Partey

Question :

Which would you rather? Win this cup and get relegated in the league, or lose out on this cup and stay up in the league?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Question :

Which would you rather? Win this cup and get relegated in the league, or lose out on this cup and stay up in the league?
Silly question. Don't think I'd trade any cup win incl. the Champions League against being relegated. Being relegated is out of the question. Not only would that break our record of years in the top flight but it could make the club unravel big time like e.g. Leeds.

I was just trolling in the hope to brighten up someone's day with laughter and joy!

Hopefully, we win the cup, this is the cup we really need to get that winning feeling again!

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Entering europa mean all these bums will want to stay missing out Europe mean less game time and forcing us to trim the wagebill
The way things are going we'll need a second way into the CL next year as well. And we also need the extra income. Hope we win the League cup so that we don't have any pressure to win the FA cup which again will give us lesser important matches in the business end of the season.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I was just trolling in the hope to brighten up someone's day with laughter and joy!

Hopefully, we win the cup, this is the cup we really need to get that winning feeling again!

You come across a little bonkers here. Hope you’re ok.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Funniest part of this match is, the more of our youngsters we play, the better chance we have of winning...but Arteta will probably panic after losing so much and play the seniors, which will only hinder us :lol:

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Balogun
Auba-ESR-Nelson
Azeez-Willock
Kola-Luiz-Holding-Bellerin
Leno

Please Arteta, no Lacazette, no Nketiah, no Cellabos, no Elneny, no Tierney and no AMN.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No brainer.

I'd rather end up 17th and win the cup than 10th and not win it, but relegation would mean the end of one of the proudest records we have and what should be the easiest to maintain for ever, no one can ever equal it.
Our match against Brighton on 29th December will be a 6 pointer. Lose that and we’re really ****ed.

Vanfrothan

Weird feeling about this one. A small part of me wants city to go through as I think they are the one team that can definitely stop those lot from down the road winning this.

It's already an awful season for Arsenal fans but to see kane lift a trophy over his head might actually finish me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom