• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Man City | Tuesday, December 22 | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Who goes through to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
It's time !

giphy.gif

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Play the under 21s or whatever this match is irrelevant. Sick of cup games. If we fluke a result Arteta supporters say.....oooohhhhh look we beat man city. Arteta at the wheel.

Sick of it every single weekend when it matters we get beat yet a win against ****ing Dundalk makes people believe.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@Trilly

What was the game that actually made you want him to be sacked?
Hmmm, as early as city and Liverpool I was starting to realise that we basically entered these games as massive underdogs with a cowardly mentality. I didn’t say anything as it was City and Liverpool but the way Liverpool dominated us when it ‘really mattered’ was embarrassing. It was like “okay they’ve won a community shield and beat us when we had the league wrapped up but fun is over”.

When I realised that he probably is just a rookie and not the next Pep was around the Leicester game. We won at United straight after but then the following games just confirmed it for me.

I don’t necessarily want him sacked, but I do want us to bring in a good manager ASAP. I’d sack him right f*cking now if Poch/Nagelsman etc. said yes.

elemoo

Lol why even put a poll for Arsenal.... needs to be changed to how much we’ll lose by and which manner

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Couldn't care less about this poverty cup only hope he plays Martinelli and Saliba.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Saka Martinelli Pepe
Özil​
Willock Partey
KT Gabriel Saliba AMN
Hyrdo
Coach: Poch.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

We may win, but then back to the basics next Saturday to further extend the relegation reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom