• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Man City | Tuesday, December 22 | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Who goes through to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Only domestic trophy I haven't seen us win, that we can play for...would like to see it in my time as a fan.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I think he should play a young team with some players who need game time. If we win or if we have some good performances it may give us options. Losing with our first team has a double negative because then they will be tired for the weekend game and lose that too.

Remember Fulham got a point today, they're only 4 behind now. Brighton are 3 points behind with a game in hand and same goal difference. Burnley are four points behind but with two games in hand. Don't tell me we are not, at the moment, in a developing relegation fight.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
If Balogun starts, I want him to play well, score and for us to win. If he doesn't play, then turn out the lights and come back after Christmas.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
You know damn well Arteta will completely galaxy brain this and put Willian at false nine with Auba at RWB while Elneny plays at 10. Honestly, there’s something about Pep that brings out the worst in Arteta. He can’t beat him in a normal way instead it has to be the most elaborate plan to really show off his IQ

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
Play the kids in this one and tell them to get in their faces.
Plenty of reducers in the first 20 mins. Show No Respect!
Tell the youth that yellow and red cards will not be fined internally.

Stamp our authority on this game - literally!
Make this game a blood-bath.
End the game with claret everywhere.

**** Citeh, **** Pep, **** the Carabao Cup

Multipass

Also don’t care. Play some players that haven’t featured (Balogun, Martinelli, saliba) so we have someone to cheer for. The “first” 11 can’t get up for a premier league match. There’s no hope they raise their level for second tier cup.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
By the look of things we'll have to win one of this or the FA cup to get entry into Europa again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Imagine if we play this well create chances score but then going against Chelsea do the same BS we been doing in PL you'll get to wonder if it's becoming more of mentality problem from these players

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
2 games away from the final. Winning this would actually make it a good season as long as we don’t get relegated.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
By the look of things we'll have to win one of this or the FA cup to get entry into Europa again.
Entering europa mean all these bums will want to stay missing out Europe mean less game time and forcing us to trim the wagebill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom